You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
13Mike

Looking for a clan

7 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
77 posts
2,466 battles

I have started playing wows again and am looking for a clan to join since the one i was in is gone.

I have been around now and then since closed beta. I have become more of a casual player due to the lack of time to invest in the game. I would like to join a clan that divs up and involves themselves in everything up to CW. I do have a mic and teamspeak or discord. I am well over 18 and X Army.

send a message in game or here if you think I would be a good fit for your clan.

Thanks,

13Mike

and yes 13 mike was my MOS in the Army

I joined a clan, thank you for your interest

[TSG4]
[TSG4]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,533 posts
11,546 battles
1 hour ago, 13Mike said:

I have started playing wows again and am looking for a clan to join since the one i was in is gone.

I have been around now and then since closed beta. I have become more of a casual player due to the lack of time to invest in the game. I would like to join a clan that divs up and involves themselves in everything up to CW. I do have a mic and teamspeak or discord. I am well over 18 and X Army.

send a message in game or here if you think I would be a good fit for your clan.

Thanks,

13Mike

Hey 13Mike!

TSG4 is recruiting.... and looking for a few good ship captains to join us!  Tactical Strike Group 4 is a veteran founded, veteran owned and veteran operated military-style gaming organization that encompasses and combines various functions, organizational structures and practices from multiple military branches. The TSG4 community is defined as “military-style” because it has a rigid support infrastructure patterned after a military unit with awards & decorations, ranks and duty positions. It has a hard-coded and stable Chain of Command with a dedicated corps of leaders, officers, and NCOs at all levels. More than that, we pride ourselves on teamwork, community and communication... and we espouse an ethos encompassing unity, respect, brotherhood, and family.

Since you are a Military Veteran, Let me say "Thank you for your military service"! Here is a link to a list that shows all of the Current Members of TSG4 who are either Active Military or Veteran Military:  http://www.tsg4.org/hallofheroes   Hmmm..... MLRS.... We could always use a good "Rocket Man" with us!  HOOAH!

We are an Active organization that is "Casually Competitive" ....and All are welcome... you are not required to have a military background to become a member of TSG4! However, if  you would like to experience the various expertise and the tight camaraderie from military personnel in a military-style organization within a Mil-Sim (Military Simulation Game), then you will fit right in with us!

Our "Most Fires Set" contest is currently underway (we usually always have something going on)!     Stop by.... visit our site and read through our SOP's!  And remember........

Recruitment poster 1.jpg

597b9c75ccb42_TacticalStrikeGroup4(250x245).png.231b8d6e92fe7c3a639a78e7b93bc897.png

Tactical Strike Group 4

"A Family of Friends: One Team, One Fight!"

http://www.tsg4.org/

Members
175 posts
2,559 battles
On 8/15/2018 at 1:26 PM, 13Mike said:

Thanks,

13Mike

I was 11C in Desert Storm. Was fun watching the MLRS launch.

[TSG4]
[TSG4]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,533 posts
11,546 battles
2 hours ago, Ghatazhak said:

I was 11C in Desert Storm. Was fun watching the MLRS launch.

I was 11A... but unfortunately, I missed the chance to go over to "the sandbox".  However, my unit (including me) was deployed TDY to NYC just after the trade center was hit.