Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Ducky_shot

New clan base upgrade for clan battles

8 comments in this topic

[OO7]
[OO7]
Members
3,738 posts
10,278 battles

Seeing as WG insists on having you spend clan oil for really useful things that should be standard (like clan size; like how stupid is it that you have to buy buildings to get larger clan size??), can we get a new clan base improvement that extends the Clan Battle window so that West Coast players can play longer than an hour? I mean, its a useful thing and if you insist on locking the other useful things behind upgrades, why not that??? :Smile_izmena:

But seriously, WG hasn't even attempted to try a longer clan battle window to get data from it. Why do they refuse to even make 1 day in the schedule longer even just for data purposes to compare participation and such from the previous seasons?????

Edited by Ducky_shot
  • Cool 2

[O7]
Members
590 posts
13,477 battles
9 minutes ago, Ducky_shot said:

Seeing as WG insists on having you spend clan oil for really useful things that should be standard (like clan size; like how stupid is it that you have to buy buildings to get larger clan size??), can we get a new clan base improvement that extends the Clan Battle window so that West Coast players can play longer than an hour? I mean, its a useful thing and if you insist on locking the other useful things behind upgrades, why not that??? :Smile_izmena:

But seriously, WG hasn't even attempted to try a longer clan battle window to get data from it. Why do they refuse to even make 1 day in the schedule longer even just for data purposes to compare participation and such from the previous seasons?????

I like this idea.  Just pick a day and extend it one hour.  It's really difficult for west coast guys with 9-5 jobs.

• Cool 2

[OO7]
[OO7]
Members
3,738 posts
10,278 battles
4 minutes ago, bfk_ferlyfe said:

I like this idea.  Just pick a day and extend it one hour.  It's really difficult for west coast guys with 9-5 jobs.

Yeah, our guys, by the time they get home from work, participate in regular family activities such as supper, gets them coming in to play CB around 7:30 or 8.

[RUST]
Beta Testers
991 posts
11,016 battles

Second... I don't know why WG thinks extending CB hrs by 1-2  hrs or adding an extra day would break anything while at the same time it would solve far more problems than enabling x-server play and is far easier to implement. 

[OO7]
[OO7]
Members
3,738 posts
10,278 battles
1 minute ago, NCC81701 said:

Second... I don't know why WG thinks extending CB hrs by 1-2  hrs or adding an extra day would break anything while at the same time it would solve far more problems than enabling x-server play and is far easier to implement. 

Oh no, I want to wake up at 3am to play Asia prime time!

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
1,436 posts
16,049 battles
25 minutes ago, NCC81701 said:

I can see the pain of adding another day; but just adding an hour or two will honestly be self fixing.  Either there "will" be a benefit and teams will use the additional time or the queue time will be so long it won't be useful and nobody will play.  Why not try?

[-BRS-]
[-BRS-]
Members
2,049 posts
14,767 battles

Yeah that's a fantastic idea Just add a  hour Before & After on one day

What's not to like

what could it hurt

[AK]
Beta Testers
353 posts
9,866 battles

We on the west coast have been begging WG to do something about the time since season 1 and all we have heard is NA prime time is East Coast. 

Sign in to follow this