You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Steel_Calvary

Does/Has the Nelson go on sale??

6 comments in this topic

Members
6 posts
800 battles

The current price for the Nelson is 375K free xp plus 1silver.  I though I saw it for less at one point.  So my questions is does the Nelson and Musashi. ever go on sale?  Does does the Nelson go on sale when the other British BB go on sale??  Or has the Nelson always been 375K free xp??

[HINON]
Supertester
20,086 posts
13,526 battles

It's always been 375k.

• Boring 1

[WOLFC]
[WOLFC]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
615 posts
7,748 battles

One thing to watch out for is the ships in the Arsenal like Mushashi.  They have coupons which can give a discount on coal (and I'm assuming Steel?  don't have any) for ships like the Mushashi.  I think I have one now for 25% off?  So you can kind of make your own sale for some :)

[-K-]
Members
5,751 posts
9,793 battles

If you're lucky, maybe one day they will put it on sale for half a silver credit.

[PVE]
Members
12,247 posts
8,459 battles
On 8/15/2018 at 1:52 PM, Optio_Praetorii said:

One thing to watch out for is the ships in the Arsenal like Mushashi.  They have coupons which can give a discount on coal (and I'm assuming Steel?  don't have any) for ships like the Mushashi.  I think I have one now for 25% off?  So you can kind of make your own sale for some :)

The ship coupon works on the steel ships as well. You get one ship coupon in the Arsenal and it refreshes every 6 updates. So if you use the coupon before Christmas Eve this year, you will have to wait until then to get a refresh.

On 8/15/2018 at 2:02 PM, Steel_Calvary said:

yes I see the Mushashi coupon but not one for Nelson.  Thanks.  Working on the Mushashi too.   I guess I have to keep grinding for the Nelson. 

There are no coupons for FXP ships. There are 1:35 FXP conversion sales a few times a year. The normal doubloon to FXP conversion is 1 doubloon for 25 Elite Ship XP to be converted to Free XP. When it is 1:35 in a FXP conversion sale, 'buying' that FXP with doubloons is a lot cheaper. Be careful tho, as WG also does Elite Cmdr XP to FXP conversion sales as well. So read the news on a sale to make sure it is the right one.