You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
tm63au

one sided event since first day

38 comments in this topic

[POP]
Members
1,283 posts
16,260 battles

Well I cant see the Eagles winning 1 single day at this moment and as for people switching sides to get there eagles camo it does not look like it to me.

I went for the sharks from day 1 completed the event got my quota then for 2 days sat and watched as nothing changed, I eventually hit the Eagles button but not for the permanent camo but merely to get containers, at the moment there good value if I don't get the main prize wont be to worried.

It will need more than Dasha riding in like Joan Of Ark to save this motley crew of Eagles devotees, sorry Eagle Loyalist I'm in it for the loot as I said.

Right now Sharks are almost double the points ahead today already and its just going to get worse for poor Eagles.

Cant wait for the next lopsided event those crazy kids at Lesta think up.

regards       

• Cool 2
  • Bad 1

[O_O]
[O_O]
Members
3,513 posts
13,741 battles

Even from the Eagles side I got good free stuff so no complaints. Free is always good.

Thanks WG

• Cool 4

[CSM]
[CSM]
Members
425 posts
4,310 battles

Meh.  Free stuff,  soon as i max out on eagles ill switch to sharks. 

That will guaranty an eagles win. :cap_like:

• Funny 1

[C-CA]
[C-CA]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
2,158 posts
4,378 battles

Don't worry, people will start switching over any second now when they realize they can't get any more swag from Sharks.[/WGLogic]

Any second now.

Aaaaaaaaany second now...

This may take longer than they anticipated.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2

[POP]
Members
1,283 posts
16,260 battles

It takes 15 day to get the required amount to get the free permanent camo I got it 2 days ago, so should a lot of others so why then has there not been a massive switch to eagles you would see it in the scores, the sharks are leading by a comfortable margin and it wont change. 

[4HIM]
Members
2,075 posts
5,566 battles

I've been kind of ambivalent about the whole thing. But I got the DM Eagle camo. I can use it once I finish grinding it out. And I can use it until I can afford to replace it with something that doesn't look like it was designed by Edward Scissorhands. 

Members
663 posts
5,656 battles

Wargaming is too dumb to match 12v12 properly and you expected them to make a working team based event?

Hah. Eagles all day, though. Both for the event and in randoms.

Boy I sure do love losing over and over again trying to have fun and be competitive. I wonder what fantastic idea they'll come up with next (that will end up being total garbage). T10 ranked? Sure, I bet my DDs will be useful!

Nice job on screwing up everything again, WG. We await what dumbfounding decision you blymunder through next. What a joke. :etc_swear:

20180815_050811.jpg

• Boring 1
  • Bad 6

[O_O]
Members
4,855 posts
10,663 battles

I maxed out my loyalty on Team Sharks yesterday and got the Des Moines camo.  So, rest easy, Eagles.  Today I switch and the Eagles shall finally prevail.  I'm good for a couple hundred points per day...more than enough to put Eagles over the top.  You are welcome.  :cap_tea:

[STW-M]
Members
2,540 posts
6,444 battles

I'd imagine it has something to do with the fact that people coordinated on other social media sites to all band-wagon onto one team.

[H_]
Members
1,256 posts

I still haven't figured out why the free camo is for ships I'll never own?   What a waste of effort on that account.....  But, free stuff is free stuff and it's been a "mindless" adventure for free stuff.

I guess, at the end, WG pays out the tokens anyway for credits I don't need really......  At least it is something.

[ADR]
Members
4,340 posts
14,016 battles

Got my Eagles Cammo.. the event was garbage, the tasks were Garbage,   Really poorly thought out event as usual,  BUT   they made it so you get the best rewards by just being loyal, winning didn't matter.  

Beta Testers
1,221 posts
7,556 battles

The teams you arbitrarily pick for the event are meaningless, but the tears it's caused are priceless.

• Funny 1
  • Bad 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
5,831 posts

Got my Eagle Camo for the Wooster a couple days ago.

Now I've switched off to the Sharks to get JAWS for my Des Moines (already paid $25 for real camo...  but hey..  collector)

It's a race to get every token.  Play until I get the switch offer, decline, then one game more...  done.

Edit:  Yeah..  About those rewards for winning...   Hahahahahahaha !!!

One container..   Just one container.  You can get that by playing a couple co-op games.  One Shark camo, couple signal flags, and 450 coal..  No parades, no showers of discounts, no Flint showing up in your harbor...  Mega-meh.

Edited by AVR_Project

[WOLF2]
Members
1,174 posts
8,273 battles

Switched to Sharks this morning, after getting the Eagles swag.

Finally gonna get a win.... 

Knowing my luck, everyone switches to Eagles.

Let the losing streak continue!!

[TNG]
Members
1,001 posts
12,727 battles

eagles only getting a 20% boost now so the teams are swapping somewhat.

[WOLF7]
Members
10,795 posts
2 hours ago, Avenge_December_7 said:

I'd imagine it has something to do with the fact that people coordinated on other social media sites to all band-wagon onto one team.

:Smile_teethhappy::Smile_teethhappy:

Considering the vast majority of players don't read anything about the game, I doubt that's likely. More like the vast unwashed horde are simply picking sharks because...you know...it's a ship game.

• Cool 1

[HELLS]
Members
1,869 posts
18,181 battles

I played it to get a Worcester cammo. Don't need one for the DM as I have premium permacammo on it. I just thought the Sharks permacammo looked better! Got lots of loot, as my coal reserves are approaching Musashi levels-another premium choice to make between Musashi and OR-plus I doubled my daily oïl harvest for the clan with all the containers. Loyalty will reach 100/75 today and I have no intention of changing camps, because I much prefer to be with the winners!

Edited by GrandAdmiral_2016

[DRB]
[DRB]
Beta Testers
914 posts
5,474 battles

Since maxing sharks I've joined the eagles and then switched teams back to sharks to get the crate for doing so plus the crate for winning the next day.

[O_O]
[O_O]
Members
3,513 posts
13,741 battles
4 hours ago, desmo_2 said:

I maxed out my loyalty on Team Sharks yesterday and got the Des Moines camo.  So, rest easy, Eagles.  Today I switch and the Eagles shall finally prevail.  I'm good for a couple hundred points per day...more than enough to put Eagles over the top.  You are welcome.  :cap_tea:

My joy exceeds the words I have to express it... :Smile_hiding: 

:Smile_honoring:

Edited by Khafni

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
1,437 posts
16,099 battles
5 hours ago, tm63au said:

It takes 15 day to get the required amount to get the free permanent camo I got it 2 days ago, so should a lot of others so why then has there not been a massive switch to eagles you would see it in the scores, the sharks are leading by a comfortable margin and it wont change. 

Well, I play "a lot" but in the last couple weeks I haven't played enough to max the rewards.  I will be shifting to Eagles when Sharks is finished in the next day or so; but I suspect a LOT of Sharks will be grinding them tokens to the bitter end.