Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
gledr

is there gonna be an event winner for go navy?

5 comments in this topic

[AFK]
Members
77 posts
5,091 battles

Every day there is a winner (sharks) and then the next day they reset. im wondering if they keep track of how many days/points that each team has won to give a team bonus at the end of the event?

Also cause I made a sure bet that sharks will win. which is mathematically a 100%. Event started on the 25th and as a rough scenario people get all the tokens for a given team on the 10, that's 16 days of sharks winning. Someone said the event ends on the 20th but I cant find any wg thing saying that. IF its true then that's 16-10 sharks win. Eagles will win some days cause everyone will switch teams and get more rewards.

Just want to know if there will be an official announcement from wg so the guy cant weasel out of losing

[OPRAH]
[OPRAH]
Beta Testers
5,495 posts
15,396 battles

Yes there will be a Winner and Loser that's a given! No need to worry about the data WG is rather good about keeping that straight. The event announcement is still on the News page so you cn check for the end time and day there.

[MIA-I]
Privateers
1,250 posts
12,389 battles

This event does not seem to have been designed very well. There are some fun aspects to it, but it's one-sided due to arbitrary player preference. 

[PSP]
Members
8,201 posts
25 minutes ago, LancerUlysses said:

This event does not seem to have been designed very well. There are some fun aspects to it, but it's one-sided due to arbitrary player preference. 

I think that it would have been better had everyone been randomly assigned a team. As we've discussed, the psychology was too far weighted toward people choosing Sharks initially.

[WOLF2]
Members
3,188 posts
14,844 battles
2 hours ago, CAPTMUDDXX said:

Yes there will be a Winner and Loser that's a given! No need to worry about the data WG is rather good about keeping that straight. The event announcement is still on the News page so you cn check for the end time and day there.

Spoiler Alert - The Sharks Won!

This was decided basically on Day One :)

The winners get their bonus from Dasha when they switch starting on the 10th

2 hours ago, gledr said:

Just want to know if there will be an official announcement from wg so the guy cant weasel out of losing

Who is this "guy" and does he look like a weasel?

Edited by Commander_367

Sign in to follow this