Sign in to follow this  
Avrien

Arsenal not loading in Linux.(unsupported)

6 comments in this topic

Members
90 posts
1,491 battles

I'm just trying to see if anyone has any  info on this. None of the wine pages mention this issue.

When I click arsenal or permium shop it brings up the loading circle icon and never goes farther. The name at the top now appears if you run the mouse over it.But either way I can't get access. Has anyone else had this problem with wine/playonlinux. Or if I'm lucky found a way around it. I'm playing this via playonlinux and I"m using the basic installer. Just saw the thread on WGC. I may try to install that to see if it works differently. Maybe it will actually fix something. 8d

Community Department
2,583 posts
771 battles
11 hours ago, Avrien said:

I'm just trying to see if anyone has any  info on this. None of the wine pages mention this issue.

When I click arsenal or permium shop it brings up the loading circle icon and never goes farther. The name at the top now appears if you run the mouse over it.But either way I can't get access. Has anyone else had this problem with wine/playonlinux. Or if I'm lucky found a way around it. I'm playing this via playonlinux and I"m using the basic installer. Just saw the thread on WGC. I may try to install that to see if it works differently. Maybe it will actually fix something. 8d

Probably the reason of this issue is not in Linux. We are investigating why Arsenal is not always displayed. I'll tell you about a solution when it's ready. 
You may try to use arsenal.worldofwarships.com to buy anything you need now. Or wait till the solution.  

Members
90 posts
1,491 battles

That will be really good news if true. Thank god for windows problems. ><

Edited by Avrien

Members
20 posts
6,586 battles

Any update on this?  I can load the Arsenal fine through the web page in an external browser, but not in game.

Running World of Warships through Steam Play (Proton) on Linux Mint 19.

Edit:  Got it working.  Had to install msttcorefonts and manually install Tahoma font to /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/

Now the Arsenal and Clan menus work.

Edited by TheOneBlackMage
Fix

Sign in to follow this