You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
TTK_of_DesDiv6

[OPRAH] Unhappy with your current clan or don’t have one? Join our new clan

16 comments in this topic

[OPRAH]
Members
5 posts
8,368 battles

[OPRAH] Oprah’s Holy Warriors

You get a citadel! You get a citadel! Everyone gets a citadel!!!
We are OPRAH, a very new clan formed from a handful of active players. Most of our clan members have experience in Typhoon league Clan Wars. We intend to be a competitive clan, however we’re open to bring anyone fitting the following criteria:

50%+ win rate
Have a Discord account
Be active in WoWs and/or Discord (preferably both)
Own at least a tier 10 (preferably a ship viable in clan wars)

Owing to the nature of our clan’s formation, our admins are experienced with being in a bad clan. If you do not enjoy your current clan but don’t know where to go please feel free to come to us. We are trying to build a friendly community of WoWs players so if you would like to be part of a new budding clan and for more information, be sure to check out our discord: https://discord.gg/wuYGhTc and join OPRAH. For any questions, please reply here or consult us on discord. If you’re feeling unsure, come division up with us.

We are also interested in befriending clans for an occasional off season CW training or just some cross-clan banter. If you are an owner (or admin) of an active clan and is interested, please hit us up.

Edited by TTK_of_DesDiv6
  • Cool 1

[HINON]
Supertester
20,724 posts
14,152 battles

Hey I remember you guys from some of our most hard fought clam battles. You're good folk, good luck with your recruiting drive.

[OPRAH]
Members
5 posts
8,368 battles

Thanks man, appreciate the support. Is your clan interested in an alliance? since we we had hard fought battles I think we may get the best value out of having practice matches in the CW off seasons. 

[Y0L0]
Members
188 posts
8,084 battles

Good luck to you guys with your recruitment! On the topic of alliances, YOLO is currently seeking clans to skirmish with during the offseason. Let me know if you guys are interested! 

• Cool 1

[HINON]
Supertester
20,724 posts
14,152 battles
1 hour ago, TTK_of_DesDiv6 said:

Thanks man, appreciate the support. Is your clan interested in an alliance? since we we had hard fought battles I think we may get the best value out of having practice matches in the CW off seasons. 

I've suggested it to our fearless leaders.

[OPRAH]
[OPRAH]
Beta Testers
5,495 posts
15,396 battles

@TTK_of_DesDiv6 I need a new clan, got booted from the one I was on due to not having headphones too much background noise picked up by my mic!  I have US tier 10 BB and CAs tier 8 and 9 CVs German tier 9 BB ! also discord through my previous clan.

• Cool 1

[HINON]
Modder, Privateers
6,777 posts
4,435 battles

Hello! I'm the CB commander of Hinon, it was fun facing you guys the other night. I am interested in this and if you wish to talk, I'm on discord under this name. You can find me on the NA server discord as one of the main admins as well.

• Cool 1

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
5,868 posts
8,924 battles

i remember you guys as well, you made a great first impression of knowing the art of being random, and i like that

• Cool 1

[OPRAH]
Members
5 posts
8,368 battles

We have made it to storm league in a very short amount of time! Now our challenge is to keep at it in this league. We still have spots available :) 

[OPRAH]
Members
5 posts
8,368 battles

Thank you all for the friendly bumps and replies. We've managed to recruit a whole bunch of people since the creation of this thread.

However, we still have a couple spots available for anyone interested! Hmu if you've got any queries or interest. Happy hunting all

[POP]
Members
964 posts
11,361 battles

This clan has only one thing on their mind, and its disgusting...
Oprah_1.gif

Great people tho!