You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
John_the_Impaler

Dasha's Eagles mission

8 comments in this topic

Members
15 posts
9,161 battles

So, I (and hope most of the people in the server) will switch to Eagles on Aug 10th (Day 16 of the event) so in theory I will just have the time (and only if enough people does this), to achieve 3 Eagles wins to get the extra 20 eagles tokens. At least that's what I understood from the video, so I was thinking: will there be enough people switching to Eagles that same day to turn the tide of the competition and let the Eagles get their first win? Because if the response is negative, no one will be getting their extra 20 tokens.
Sorry in advance for the poor grammar, English is not my native language.

[WOLF1]
Members
2,628 posts

not going to happen, you are assuming all of sharks got 5 per day for 15 days straight, that's just not true, in fact i bet majority of sharks don't get that, so even if they all chose to switch after 75, they will happen over longer time period, instead of on the 10th

Edited by Happy668

[WOLF9]
Members
8,978 posts
4,184 battles

The big players will have gotten max and more.  Inquiries already.  10, 20 monster players could swing it.

[-TKS-]
Members
537 posts
8,291 battles
49 minutes ago, iDuckman said:

The big players will have gotten max and more.  Inquiries already.  10, 20 monster players could swing it.

nope even if the top 100 scores from sharks went to eagles it wouldn't be nearly enough

[WOLF1]
Members
2,628 posts

it's well calculated by WG, they knew exactly what percentage will have 75 by what date, my guess is the 20 tokens are just for show, they don't have to pay, lol

Edited by Happy668

[WOLF2]
Members
3,205 posts
14,844 battles
3 hours ago, Happy668 said:

not going to happen, you are assuming all of sharks got 5 per day for 15 days straight, that's just not true, in fact i bet majority of sharks don't get that, so even if they all chose to switch after 75, they will happen over longer time period, instead of on the 10th

3 hours ago, iDuckman said:

2 hours ago, EyE_dYe_QuIck said:

nope even if the top 100 scores from sharks went to eagles it wouldn't be nearly enough

It doesn't matter what your reasoning or expectation is, all things being equal it's mathematically certain that the tables will turn in/around these dates

The offer merely reflects this fact and incentivizes people to do what is reasonably already in their best interests

The only real question I have is will those who started in eagles remain in eagles past the 10th in order to take advantage of this offer?

Applying math to social behavior, which is largely irrational, is always entertaining

Did WG stack the deck in favor of mathematics vs the unpredictable - HELLYES!

[C-CA]
[C-CA]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,174 posts
4,949 battles

Well I only want one camo and maybe a flag from the event, so I know I'm staying Eagle. It'll be interesting to see how many people do switch over from Shark.

[WOLF9]
Members
199 posts
4,705 battles

Got my 95th Shark Token last night and thinking about switching to Dasha and pick up 3 containers for the camos.