Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
ScubaDoobie

Unlocking the Wyoming Battle ship

21 comments in this topic

[S0L0]
Members
285 posts
6,427 battles

Hope you enjoy the game so far!

Don't shy away from other nations or ship types, the more well rounded you are the better you'll be in your preferred line ^^

Just dropping that here. Happy sailing!

[-TD-]
Beta Testers
2,472 posts
21,288 battles

There are many of us here !  Joey...…..

Members
70 posts
1,495 battles

LOL good point I am new playing the game only 4th time so just having fun live streaming it and getting tips and advice..... so I guess the we is us on the stream ;)

Members
2,150 posts
5,855 battles

Ah Wyoming, probably my favorite ship in my port.  Nothing like a solid wall of 12 inch shells to make you smile.  :Smile_Default:

Members
3,042 posts
1,917 battles
30 minutes ago, ScubaDoobie said:

@pewpewpew42 awesome thank just had a great battle and some good XP

Great ship, Wyoming is. I had a pretty bad WR in her, but I had quite good stats in her. With that said, New York is... bleh. I probably will grind through her soon(I want to get Montana, throw on a survivability captain, DC Mod. 1 and 2, the anti-fire flag, the DCP Mod 1(a special upgrade, to increase her DCP's active time to 28 seconds)) and her Legendary module, to make a ship only vulnerable to AP and Alpha strikes.) but I find that even Texas is not my favorite ship ever. New York is even worse, and is only better than the Konig(awful ship these days, that one) because the Konig's sigma nerf turned it from a "gudbote" to "garbage".

Members
70 posts
1,495 battles
Just now, legoboy0401 said:

Great ship, Wyoming is. I had a pretty bad WR in her, but I had quite good stats in her. With that said, New York is... bleh. I probably will grind through her soon(I want to get Montana, throw on a survivability captain, DC Mod. 1 and 2, the anti-fire flag, the DCP Mod 1(a special upgrade, to increase her DCP's active time to 28 seconds)) and her Legendary module, to make a ship only vulnerable to AP and Alpha strikes.) but I find that even Texas is not my favorite ship ever. New York is even worse, and is only better than the Konig(awful ship these days, that one) because the Konig's sigma nerf turned it from a "gudbote" to "garbage".

I am getting there need about 3000xp more to just get the Wyoming but making decent progress I think.

https://www.twitch.tv/scubadoobie

[WOLF9]
Members
8,934 posts
4,184 battles

No, let him work up.  It will reveal the truth of the WoWS tech tree, and he will be better for it.

[ARGSY]
Members
10,722 posts
7,023 battles
14 hours ago, Slumlord_Cheeto said:

I subbbed, someone needs to buy him a ship.....

7 hours ago, iDuckman said:

No, let him work up.  It will reveal the truth of the WoWS tech tree, and he will be better for it.

I approve of the spirit of generosity expressed in the first post and the note of caution expressed in the second.

If he's nearly all the way to a Tier 4 battleship, the generous one could buy him a Tier 4 premium. That won't put him in above his head (much). The downside is I don't think there IS a US Tier 4 premium battleship; the only premium T4 BB that comes to mind is the Ishizuchi, and she's more a battlecruiser with some adaptations required to her play style.

Either that, or wait until he's unlocked the New York and then buy him a Texas.

@ScubaDoobie - keep it up. It's good to have some content creation from a beginner perspective, not just from super-experts who slaughter everything they meet.

Edited by Ensign_Cthulhu
  • Cool 1

[CRMSN]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,906 posts
4,170 battles
23 hours ago, ScubaDoobie said:

Today we attempt to unlock the Wyoming Battleship.  Thanks to all who have stopped in and shared there advice and suggestions.  All are welcome stop in and say hello!

I really enjoyed the fully upgraded Wyoming, one of my favorite low tier BB's. I hope you enjoy her as much as I did! :) 

Members
70 posts
1,495 battles
1 minute ago, Cobraclutch said:

I really enjoyed the fully upgraded Wyoming, one of my favorite low tier BB's. I hope you enjoy her as much as I did! :) 

Just unlocked it last night have not got to play it to much but going live now to test it out and can not wait!

Members
70 posts
1,495 battles
23 hours ago, JB_24 said:

Hope you enjoy the game so far!

Don't shy away from other nations or ship types, the more well rounded you are the better you'll be in your preferred line ^^

Just dropping that here. Happy sailing!

I hope to unlock some others tonight will see how it goes.

[SDIWO]
Members
1,186 posts
6,082 battles

Wyoming is a lot of fun but don't fall in love with getting all 12 barrels on a target, you're probably exposing too much broadside.

Sign in to follow this