You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Happy668

any game that's similar to warcraft pvp?

7 comments in this topic

[WOLF1]
Members
2,628 posts

I have played world of warcraft for years, enjoy mostly pvp the battleground, now since last patch they got rid of pvp gear vendor and so I quit

I like to find a game that's similar to warcraft pvp battleground, well some of you may suggest LoL or similar games like that, but I find almost all of the group pvp games only have 5 vs 5, that's so less fun than 40 vs 40 in warcraft AV battleground, i enjoy more people massive fights, any suggestions?

[SOUP]
Privateers, Modder
8,329 posts

You left a massive MMO because they got rid of a single feature?   Would you quit WoWS if they removed the Juliet Charlie signal flag?

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
19,777 posts
10,986 battles
9 minutes ago, Chobittsu said:

You left a massive MMO because they got rid of a single feature?   Would you quit WoWS if they removed the Juliet Charlie signal flag?

This, it seems the OP is unhappy that he won't have an advantage over the people with PvE gear anymore instead of looking at the advantage of not having to have two different armor sets for PvP & PvE.

[SOUP]
Privateers, Modder
8,329 posts
35 minutes ago, RipNuN2 said:

Isn't TOR pretty similar to WOW?

Mostly, yeah, and has higher quality acting in it.... mainly cause everything is fully voice acted.    Having played both I would choose TOR over WoW, though I may have a bias towards Twi'lek..... but then again...... WoW has Draenei.......
#ChobiProblems.

Members
6 posts
2,979 battles

well I am not a big PvP player but I know that FFIV has a fairly extensive PvP system where there is both small and large party battles, they also have gear and abilities that are specifically for PvP. You can try it for free for 7 days but it is without the expansions and like WOW you can't go beyond lvl 30. I would say it is worth a look

Beta Testers
9,856 posts

I am guessing Guild Wars 2?  

Or just swing into the MOBA craze, which is still going strong, and which I attribute for decimating the MMORPG market.