You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Joe_918145

We Don't Want Sharks to Defect to Our Team!

53 comments in this topic

[ICOP]
[ICOP]
Members
245 posts
10,375 battles

I've been an Eagle since I played on the PTS.  The Eagles struggled there just like we're doing on the NA server.  We hate losing, and every last one of us is working hard to Git Gud.

I'm afraid a lot of Sharks will try to defect to the Eagles once they maximize their rewards in a few days.  Well, we don't want you on our side.  We've spent countless days getting pummeled by you guys and we want our revenge.  We want to step on your throats and kick you in the ribs before we finish you off.  We want you to be crying for your mothers and praying for mercy.  We want you to feel pain greater than you ever imagined it could be.

So don't join us.  Stay with the Sharks and we will finally show you how it feels to be attacked by an angry Eagle.  We don't like Sharks and we don't want Shark Scabs on our side.  Keep it where you are at right now!

'Nuff said!  :) 

• Cool 2
  • Funny 5
  • Boring 4

[NLIST]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
2,936 posts
10,679 battles

Imma laugh when the eagles don't win a single day 

• Funny 5

[PVE]
Members
14,981 posts
9,575 battles
3 minutes ago, Joe_918145 said:

I've been an Eagle since I played on the PTS.  The Eagles struggled there just like we're doing on the NA server.  We hate losing, and every last one of us is working hard to Git Gud.

I'm afraid a lot of Sharks will try to defect to the Eagles once they maximize their rewards in a few days.  Well, we don't want you on our side.  We've spent countless days getting pummeled by you guys and we want our revenge.  We want to step on your throats and kick you in the ribs before we finish you off.  We want you to be crying for your mothers and praying for mercy.  We want you to feel pain greater than you ever imagined it could be.

So don't join us.  Stay with the Sharks and we will finally show you how it feels to be attacked by an angry Eagle.  We don't like Sharks and we don't want Shark Scabs on our side.  Keep it where you are at right now!

Too bad. I'm at 60 Shark loyalty as of day 12 and on Day 16, Aug 10th, I'm switching to the Eagles after getting the 75 Shark Loyalty. See you for the weekend future Eagle buddy. :Smile_teethhappy:

• Funny 2

[WOLF1]
Members
2,628 posts

without sharks convert you will never win

loyalty shouldn't stop at 75, it should go higher and stop this massive convert nonsense lol

[SDIWO]
Members
1,186 posts
6,082 battles
24 minutes ago, Blackgunner said:

I feel like once you get max loyalty to a team you should be locked to that team. 

Don't really care one way or another cause it's all for some really bad looking skins, but I'd be ok with this.

[OPRAH]
[OPRAH]
Beta Testers
5,486 posts
15,379 battles

@Joe_918145 We most certainly want Sharks to defect to Eagles The best players would be preferred!

Members
1,066 posts
5,685 battles
26 minutes ago, Blackgunner said:

I feel like once you get max loyalty to a team you should be locked to that team. 

Why? 

All you would be doing is denying players the opportunity for more rewards as well as practically guaranteeing that the Eagles will never win a day. 

[PVE]
Members
14,981 posts
9,575 battles
2 minutes ago, HazeGrayUnderway said:

Color is irrelevant.

Mascot is irrelevant.

Loot is all that matters.

Stop us.

Yep. While I find the T10 Worcester (war-ces-ter) shark camo slightly more appealing than the eagle T10 camo, I want to collect some eagle one-use camos as well.

[-K_P-]
Members
187 posts
2,465 battles
43 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

Too bad. I'm at 60 Shark loyalty as of day 12 and on Day 16, Aug 10th, I'm switching to the Eagles after getting the 75 Shark Loyalty. See you for the weekend future Eagle buddy. :Smile_teethhappy:

Well if it takes you 16 days to get to 75 shark loyalty, it will take 32 days to get to 75 Eagle loyalty...  You got to loose the shark loyalty before you start gaining Eagle loyalty... :Smile-_tongue:

Or at least that is what should happen, no instant reset to zero loyalty.:cat_paw:

[SIM]
Members
3,591 posts
5,723 battles

Good, I would never stoop to your level, bird boy. 

(This is a jest, I wish the Eagles luck in the uphill climb that they have before them)

[RM-I]
[RM-I]
Members
778 posts
7,014 battles

Win, lose, or tie, eagles till I die! 

Good post, made me laugh. You sir deserve a drink!

• Cool 1

[-K_P-]
Members
187 posts
2,465 battles
3 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

Yep. While I find the T10 Worcester (war-ces-ter) shark camo slightly more appealing than the eagle T10 camo, I want to collect some eagle one-use camos as well.

Wish the Worcester (pronounced Wooster for some reason, I should know I live 30 minutes away) had a version of the Freedom Camo, Don't really like either the shark or Eagle version, maybe the heads will disappear after the Go Navy event is over, that would be do able.

Pronunciation issue is even worse when you grow up about 30 minutes from Wooster Ny and move within 30 minutes of Worcester, Ma and everyone tells you they are pronounced the same....:Smile_facepalm:

[WOLF3]
Members
19,741 posts
18,118 battles
6 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

0mHYALu.jpg

:Smile_honoring:

[RCB4]
[RCB4]
Beta Testers
555 posts
2 minutes ago, Crij said:

Wish the Worcester (pronounced Wooster for some reason, I should know I live 30 minutes away) had a version of the Freedom Camo, Don't really like either the shark or Eagle version, maybe the heads will disappear after the Go Navy event is over, that would be do able.

Pronunciation issue is even worse when you grow up about 30 minutes from Wooster Ny and move within 30 minutes of Worcester, Ma and everyone tells you they are pronounced the same....:Smile_facepalm:

its not pronounce wooster its spell worcester

thats just sillyness if you ask me

[OO7]
Members
4,478 posts
11,039 battles
1 hour ago, Joe_918145 said:

Don't forget to switch to the sharks when you max your eagle loyalty out. 

[O_O]
Members
1,090 posts
8,065 battles

:Smile_hiding:i don't really care about the Shark Vs Eagle ....event. :Smile_sceptic:

but if i have to contribute to one and get something out of it....really i just need the coal....sorry Eagles...i'm selfishly thinking of myself...on this event.  

simply because of what it does to everyone.  :Smile_amazed: the haters are now starting to show themselves ....and i don't like it. :Smile_sad:

[RCB4]
[RCB4]
Beta Testers
555 posts

OP ill say the same thing i told dasha

just remember that when the eagles finaly wins it will be because of us sharks hahaha

[AAA]
Members
502 posts
8,192 battles
10 minutes ago, Shinnidan said:

:Smile_hiding:i don't really care about the Shark Vs Eagle ....event. :Smile_sceptic:

but if i have to contribute to one and get something out of it....really i just need the coal....sorry Eagles...i'm selfishly thinking of myself...on this event.  

simply because of what it does to everyone.  :Smile_amazed: the haters are now starting to show themselves ....and i don't like it. :Smile_sad:

What's there to be selfish? This is just a game and one can always try to min max what's on offer. I don't like playing US ships much in this game but doesn't mean I am not a patriot. Let the haters hate.. 

• Cool 1

[PLPT]
Members
939 posts
8,385 battles

Don’t worry, there will be a massive switch from Sharks to Eagles as people max out loyalty points.  By the end of the event, Eagles will be winning every day.

Members
433 posts
5 minutes ago, sansfaille said:

I don't like playing US ships much in this game but doesn't mean I am not a patriot.

Oh yes it does!

america.gif

• Funny 2