Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
_Phoque_Kleber_

Join Team Dasha win tons of great prizes

12 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

970
[-RNG-]
Supertester
2,404 posts
3,058 battles
5 minutes ago, Tour_du_Reims said:

Is war gaming ever going to fix this?

2nd day in a row no personal missions, no prizes.

Eagles have to win collectively over the sharks in a day to get the rewards

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,294
[POP]
Beta Testers
4,064 posts
5,836 battles
6 minutes ago, _1204_ said:

Eagles have to win collectively over the sharks in a day to get the rewards

LOL have fun with  no prizes,eagle players.

Edited by Cruxdei

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21
[AHOY_]
Members
184 posts
9,780 battles
17 minutes ago, _1204_ said:

Eagles have to win collectively over the sharks in a day to get the rewards

uh yea, but the video just says join and win and get prizes. It does not say the eagles have to win the day. Any idiot knows that is not going to happen.

Nice sham wging

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,294
[POP]
Beta Testers
4,064 posts
5,836 battles
Just now, Tour_du_Reims said:

Think a bit, you might figure it out. But I doubt it.

sorry i'm actually oblivious to american politics memes,after all,i'm not american.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,626 posts
8,563 battles
24 minutes ago, Cruxdei said:

LOL have fun with  no prizes,eagle players.

you should be thinking about savoring your prizes as a shark for now, but in a couple days any one with common sense will jump ship to eagles for more loyalty tokens. At which point sharks will lose every day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,294
[POP]
Beta Testers
4,064 posts
5,836 battles
1 minute ago, Kevs02Accord said:

you should be thinking about savoring your prizes as a shark for now, but in a couple days any one with common sense will jump ship to eagles for more loyalty tokens. At which point sharks will lose every day.

t-they wouldn't betray the sharks. right guys? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
557
[CUTIE]
Members
1,571 posts
6,979 battles
36 minutes ago, Tour_du_Reims said:

uh yea, but the video just says join and win and get prizes. It does not say the eagles have to win the day. Any idiot knows that is not going to happen.

Nice sham wging

I'm confused as to how you're confused. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21
[AHOY_]
Members
184 posts
9,780 battles
30 minutes ago, Harv72b said:

I'm confused as to how you're confused. 

All it says in Join and win. I joined I won. Said nothing about the eagles winning.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,050
[ADR]
Members
4,395 posts
14,822 battles
3 minutes ago, Tour_du_Reims said:

All it says in Join and win. I joined I won. Said nothing about the eagles winning.

you may want to actually watch the video instead of making yourself look foolish,

Edited by Shadowrigger1
  • Cool 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
158
[SRPH]
[SRPH]
Members
631 posts
1,627 battles

When they get to that part in the video, it goes really fast, just like at the end of a TV commercial where they are giving you all the legal fine print as to how to qualify for the offer.  So by the time the Eagles actually qualify for the extra rewards for winning will be at the same time the Sharks who are in it for the prizes rather than the fame jump over, and they'll get the extra rewards, too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×