Gangrel03

Game Crashing

4 comments in this topic

Members
1 post
10 battles

I am trying to find out how to play the game, I get on the game and within about 20 seconds I get dumped back to the log in screen. Does anyone else have this problem or know how to fix it, the game looks amazing but I can't play it to know lol Help if you can and thanks in advance.

[ARMDA]
Members
554 posts
2,966 battles

Is your connection stable? It seems that your game did not crash; rather, it disconnected from the server.

Community Department
2,601 posts
772 battles
10 hours ago, Gangrel03 said:

I am trying to find out how to play the game, I get on the game and within about 20 seconds I get dumped back to the log in screen. Does anyone else have this problem or know how to fix it, the game looks amazing but I can't play it to know lol Help if you can and thanks in advance.

Make screenshot of the issue. It looks like disconnection from your description.
If so, please use WGCheck (Extended network diagnostics), do it and attach report in your ticket to Support. My colleagues will investigate the reasons and will try to help you.

[IHW]
Members
21 posts

If you are directly connected to your router check what kind of cable you have. A cat 5 will cause more interference if other electronics are located nearby. If you own a cat 5, I recommend you upgrade to a cat 6. After that, if you are still having problems it might be an isp issue or a pc issue. Good luck sir!