You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Taichunger

Easy Mothball Solution -- filter

7 comments in this topic

[INTEL]
Members
10,013 posts
28,150 battles

Several of us have suggested a mothball fleet for ships we no longer play. I have a whole slew of T5s and T6s I don't play because WG destroyed those tiers by restricting the T4 MM, and T8s I dont  play because I dont uptier well in them. I also have a slew of T3s and T2s I never play. Certain oddballs, like Blys, I have retired. 

Why not simply add a DESIGNATE MOTHBALLED to the menu that comes  up when you right-click on a ship? The one that has SET AS PRIMARY SHIP, MODULES, SELL SHIP, etc. Then you could just add a filter to the port for MOTHBALLED SHIPS and when that is checked, you would not be able to see the ships in port, which would vastly reduce scrolling time for those of us with many ships in port. 

• Cool 1

[-TD-]
Beta Testers
2,472 posts
21,288 battles

I don't mined scrolling through my 250 ships it's easier now since I got rid of all my ARP and Dragon ships only 250 now.....not  bad  at  all  ……..

[ABDA]
Beta Testers
17,478 posts
12,810 battles
10 minutes ago, Taichunger said:

Several of us have suggested a mothball fleet for ships we no longer play. I have a whole slew of T5s and T6s I don't play because WG destroyed those tiers by restricting the T4 MM, and T8s I dont  play because I dont uptier well in them. I also have a slew of T3s and T2s I never play. Certain oddballs, like Blys, I have retired. 

Why not simply add a DESIGNATE MOTHBALLED to the menu that comes  up when you right-click on a ship? The one that has SET AS PRIMARY SHIP, MODULES, SELL SHIP, etc. Then you could just add a filter to the port for MOTHBALLED SHIPS and when that is checked, you would not be able to see the ships in port, which would vastly reduce scrolling time for those of us with many ships in port. 

I like this idea

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
19,756 posts
10,986 battles

What I would like is a not elite filter for ships I am still grinding.

• Cool 1

[SYN]
Members
4,921 posts
11,844 battles
37 minutes ago, BrushWolf said:

What I would like is a not elite filter for ships I am still grinding.

I would love this.

[RKLES]
Members
8,959 posts
10,828 battles

I make many of my ships favorites that I like to play, so if I mothball ships they will be at far end since they are not selected as favorites. 

[O_O]
Members
1,090 posts
8,042 battles

you have a mothball fleet...when you sell them off...technically they are not retired...since you can reactivate them. 

like in reality...it cost you money to reactivate a mothballed ship...need to refit it with upgrades if necessary...and that cost money...lol 

so,  there is something like that...lol