You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
MackDye

Warships is now Cosmo

45 comments in this topic

[HOT]
[HOT]
Members
434 posts
11,442 battles

Why is WGNA turning warships into Cosmo? This is not the type of article people want to see. This is tabloid garbage. I dont know why WGNA is latching onto this woman but if its because she is a female and for no other reason then that is sad as it shows there is very unequal treatment going on. People dont login to warships to find a life partner. They login to have fun playing and to win.

This is not a "hater" thread. Its feeback. If this doesn't get created then WGNA will assume everyone loves this type of "content". 

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/alls-fair-in-love-and-warspite/

• Cool 4
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 5
  • Angry 2

[VIKES]
[VIKES]
Members
560 posts
12,456 battles

Can't you just be happy for them?   It's not about you.

untitled.png

• Cool 4
  • Funny 1

[OPEC]
[OPEC]
Members
78 posts
2,154 battles

Jeez - it's just an article highlighting the fact that WoWs has a more unique community than some other games.  It's not like it's focused on how to better polish torpedoes or something, which is what Cosmo seems to be about most of the time.

• Funny 1

[POP]
Beta Testers
4,051 posts
5,820 battles

but i found my life partner.

she is strong,big and reliable. her personality is cute,she is a conservative,she hates communists and she is big(if you know what i mean).

the  perfect girl,i don't need any other woman in my life besides my mother.(i love my sisters too)

612664395a40232133447d33247d383133303535

Edited by Cruxdei
  • Cool 1

[OPEC]
[OPEC]
Members
78 posts
2,154 battles
2 minutes ago, Cruxdei said:

she is strong,big and reliable. her personality is cute,she is a conservative,she hates communists and she is big(if you know what i mean).

the  perfect girl,i don't need any other woman in my life besides my mother.(i love my sisters too)

She might be a little old for you, though...

• Cool 1

[POP]
Beta Testers
4,051 posts
5,820 battles
Just now, Get_Kraken said:

She might be a little old for you, though...

that's the charm,she is mature,she lacks that "aura"  of innocent young adults.

• Funny 2

Members
4,123 posts
8,680 battles
14 minutes ago, MackDye said:

Why is WGNA turning warships into Cosmo? This is not the type of article people want to see. This is tabloid garbage. I dont know why WGNA is latching onto this woman but if its because she is a female and for no other reason then that is sad as it shows there is very unequal treatment going on. People dont login to warships to find a life partner. They login to have fun playing and to win.

This is not a "hater" thread. Its feeback. If this doesn't get created then WGNA will assume everyone loves this type of "content".

Wow, I saw look at it. Thought well good for them.

But you thought "tabloid garbage" wow!:Smile_facepalm:

Members
4,123 posts
8,680 battles
4 minutes ago, Th3KrimzonD3mon said:

My question is this: Why does it matter to you? Ignore it and move on.

Bingo +1:Smile_medal:

[QNA]
[QNA]
Members
2,099 posts
6,270 battles

Listen, and understand! News is out there! It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear! And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you stop caring about it enough to make a topic about it!

Got my girl right here, been in love with her for 1500 battles

__ryuujou_kantai_collection_drawn_by_hanekoto__1fefbad754bd93b2b5b288e56326fa9e.jpg

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2

Members
4,724 posts
8,089 battles

Well.....................Love is burning thing and it makes a fiery ring. Bound by WILD DESIRE they fell into a burning fire! Etc.etc. blah blah. Citadels can have that effect.  

Members
178 posts
3,473 battles
18 minutes ago, Cruxdei said:

I like big sterns and I cannot lie - you other captains cant deny 

:Smile_honoring:

• Funny 2

[AHOY_]
Beta Testers
6,781 posts
3,937 battles

It's ok to be jealous of the lucky couple, but you don't need to project it.

It's not the first time WG has occasionally covered real-life individuals affected by WoWs, though it's the first acknowledging WoWs having played a part in their relationship.

[INTEL]
Members
1,311 posts
11,186 battles
24 minutes ago, MackDye said:

One article about an in-game meeting that turned into a marriage proposal is "latching on"?? Jeezzz.

Post again when there are articles about pleasing your man with a pixel warship and how to add some bling to your torps.

[VIKES]
[VIKES]
Members
560 posts
12,456 battles

hmmmm, tell me more about this "torp bling". I am intrigued...

Members
427 posts
1,608 battles
9 minutes ago, nagasakee said:

hmmmm, tell me more about this "torp bling". I am intrigued...

They're called reversing fins :Smile_teethhappy:

[ARGSY]
Members
10,678 posts
7,007 battles

It's all a bit of fun, OP; lighten up and be happy for them.

(EDIT: I misread and though this was about Dasha's introduction into game. Text deleted and revised. My bad.)

Edited by Ensign_Cthulhu

[WGA]
Administrator
1,259 posts
508 battles

Folks we put out a lot of article about a lot of things, however this story caught our attention and we're glad to be able to share it.  It's important for all of us to remember there are people behind the keyboards of the names we see here, this is your story as a community. 

• Cool 9

[SFBG]
[SFBG]
Members
1,599 posts
8,373 battles
1 hour ago, MackDye said:

Reads like a "hater" thread... sounds like a "hater" thread.  You saying it's not, doesn't make it so.

• Cool 1

[SSN]
Members
271 posts
12,458 battles

What an awesome story!  Congrats to the couple. Obviously taking love of gaming to a new level.  Also thanks OP!  I wouldn’t have known about this story without you. 

Edited by Lancer240
Adding info
  • Cool 2
  • Funny 1

Beta Testers
1,221 posts
7,556 battles
17 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

Are you so sure what gender the OP is, and what their preferences are?  And why are you so obsessed with their nethers' state of hygiene? :Smile_teethhappy:

I'm not obsessed, I just don't want anyone to catch an illness.

[-BRS-]
Members
2,612 posts
15,998 battles
1 hour ago, Radar_X said:

Folks we put out a lot of article about a lot of things, however this story caught our attention and we're glad to be able to share it.  It's important for all of us to remember there are people behind the keyboards of the names we see here, this is your story as a community. 

It's a good story thanks for sharing it +1

[DARTH]
Members
542 posts
12,398 battles

Oh, puh-leeze.  If WoWs was really going Cosmo, the headlines would be more like:

45 Ways to Please Your Captain

5 Steps to a Slimmer Ship-Fu

Ms. Mouse Tells Her Beauty Secrets (#7 will SHOCK you...)

Knowing Your Way Around The Engine Room

Unexpected Citadels (and how to enjoy them)

Yeah ... not hardly.

(Although, I'm sure the boys would all be in favor of more Dasha cover model cheesecake, but that's a topic for another thread :P)

:cap_cool:

• Funny 5
  • Boring 1