You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Elo_J_Fudpucker

Carousel View Bug

3 comments in this topic

[WAG]
Members
1,690 posts
9,122 battles

I like my port view to be 4x rows of ships , but every time I restart the game it reverts the carousel to two rows...

grump..

• Funny 1

Community Department
2,594 posts
771 battles
21 hours ago, Elo_J_Fudpucker said:

I like my port view to be 4x rows of ships , but every time I restart the game it reverts the carousel to two rows...

grump..

Thank you for your request. Do you have any mods installed? Try to launch game in a safe mode. 

Spoiler

Yrue9OvRAh4.jpg

If you launch game in a small window than it is normal. 
Definitly it's not a bug. Now this is exactly how it works even without restarting. But we have plans to develop interface in the future updates. I don't see it in nearest updates but be patient. I'm sure it will be among next interface implementations. 

[WAG]
Members
1,690 posts
9,122 battles
45 minutes ago, turbo07 said:

Thank you for your request. Do you have any mods installed? Try to launch game in a safe mode. 

Reveal hidden contents

Yrue9OvRAh4.jpg

If you launch game in a small window than it is normal. 
Definitly it's not a bug. Now this is exactly how it works even without restarting. But we have plans to develop interface in the future updates. I don't see it in nearest updates but be patient. I'm sure it will be among next interface implementations. 

I do not run any mods.

This started happening after the last update. I changed nothing. It is a game bug.

Running windowed mode changes nothing.  Carousel is at 2 rows.

cheers