You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
alexf24

Eagles seem to be getting desperate. Go Sharks!

52 comments in this topic

[INTEL]
Members
10,002 posts
28,121 battles

There's no movie called Eaglenado. Sharks are clearly better. 

• Funny 3

[HYDRO]
Members
2,988 posts
4,596 battles

If this doesn't work, they will most likely announce a date with Dasha contest among the top 1000 Eagles :cap_popcorn:.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Members
4,123 posts
8,680 battles

Nope not needed I will still stay only Eagles, and will keep fighting for the Eagles. There is more important things in life than winning a silly Perma-Camo.

Bald-Eagle.jpg

Edited by Chaos_EN2
  • Cool 4

[ADR]
Members
879 posts
6,362 battles

I imagine a lot of people will switch in 5 days. In 4 more days I will have maxed my shark loyalty and have little reason to stay sharks other than the off chance to get 1 bonus crate a day for a win for 15 more days. Or switch to Eagles earn enough loyalty to get 95 tokens which can net me 19 boxes.

Wonder if the Eagles go on a winning streak at that point they will do the same thing with the sharks to try and get people to switch back.

[ADR]
Members
879 posts
6,362 battles
1 minute ago, Chaos_EN2 said:

Nope not needed I will still stay only Eagles, and will keep fighting for the Eagles. There is more important things in life than winning a silly Perma-Camo.

You can get the camo regardless, if you max your loyalty to either one, which is easy to do. The only thing the "winning" team gets is a single extra box a day. Otherwise both teams get the same thing.

Members
4,123 posts
8,680 battles
Just now, Koschka said:

You can get the camo regardless, if you max your loyalty to either one, which is easy to do. The only thing the "winning" team gets is a single extra box a day. Otherwise both teams get the same thing.

Yes I know, still do not care if I get or not. I do not have that ship or plan to get it so it would just sit in my inventory.

[WOLF2]
Beta Testers
6,263 posts
10,721 battles

Look, I can’t be driving around in my Salem with the Team America World Police theme on repeat when the ship has a Shark camo.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 3

[INTEL]
Members
1,499 posts
10,430 battles
5 minutes ago, Koschka said:

I imagine a lot of people will switch in 5 days. In 4 more days I will have maxed my shark loyalty and have little reason to stay sharks other than the off chance to get 1 bonus crate a day for a win for 15 more days. Or switch to Eagles earn enough loyalty to get 95 tokens which can net me 19 boxes.

Wonder if the Eagles go on a winning streak at that point they will do the same thing with the sharks to try and get people to switch back.

I think some will.  There are probably a large number of people that are not paying attention to the math and will continue along the path that they already are.  Many of the high scorers are paying attention and will likely switch and the momentum will swing to Eagles.  But I don't think that the Eagles winning margin will be as large as the Sharks has been.

[RST]
Members
389 posts
8,194 battles
8 minutes ago, Koschka said:

This is exactly what I'd see happening, so the switch to Eagles once you have Camo is a no brainer to get even more rewards, if paying attention. 

I'd expect a similar promo to then come out for sharks (might even be the way to get both camos without buying crates...haven't checked the math on that), and I wouldn't be surprised if the plan was to do exactly this for the initial losing team from the get go. 

Members
4,724 posts
8,089 battles

I am an Eagle and shall remain one.  I liked Dasha's presentation. I was captivated by the Eagle logo on her T-shirt.  I just could not stop staring at it for some reason. :Smile_glasses:

• Cool 3
  • Funny 3

Members
4,123 posts
8,680 battles
3 minutes ago, dmckay said:

I am an Eagle and shall remain one. 

Same here, for me it is about a word used by many but not really understood by almost as many -- Loyalty!

Plus Dasha looks sooooooo FINE!!!!

Bald-Eagle.jpg

[WOLF2]
Beta Testers
4,504 posts
6,157 battles
10 minutes ago, dmckay said:

I am an Eagle and shall remain one.  I liked Dasha's presentation. I was captivated by the Eagle logo on her T-shirt.  I just could not stop staring at it for some reason. :Smile_glasses:

That was totally unintentional on her part, I'm sure.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
10,733 posts
15,937 battles
55 minutes ago, Taichunger said:

Really? THAT is the movie you want to make your point with? I've seen better acting from 6 year olds giving excuses as to why their homework was late! I think that movie set a record with rotten tomatoes for suck-uck-ucking 6 times in a row. Every time they make another one they have to drag the blonde bimbo out of whatever state sponsored drug rehab she's in that week, the actors sound like they came right off of the food stamp line, and the writing is on par with the drivel that came out of the White House during the Gulf War. You'd have had a better example using the South Park second grade Thanksgiving play; at least Timmy had both talent and a brain.

• Cool 2
  • Boring 1

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
10,733 posts
15,937 battles
40 minutes ago, HazardDrake said:

Look, I can’t be driving around in my Salem with the Team America World Police theme on repeat when the ship has a Shark camo.

Actually the puppets are more realistic looking than the camo.

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
10,733 posts
15,937 battles
36 minutes ago, dmckay said:

I liked Dasha

Fixed that for ya.

• Cool 1

Members
4,123 posts
8,680 battles
35 minutes ago, Umikami said:

Really? THAT is the movie you want to make your point with? I've seen better acting from 6 year olds giving excuses as to why their homework was late! I think that movie set a record with rotten tomatoes for suck-uck-ucking 6 times in a row. Every time they make another one they have to drag the blonde bimbo out of whatever state sponsored drug rehab she's in that week, the actors sound like they came right off of the food stamp line, and the writing is on par with the drivel that came out of the White House during the Gulf War. You'd have had a better example using the South Park second grade Thanksgiving play; at least Timmy had both talent and a brain.

:cap_haloween:LOL:cap_haloween: Amen to that! +1:Smile_medal:

[ADR]
Members
4,389 posts
14,762 battles

This is nothing more than saying, "  Yeah, we made a crap event"  but what they just did was make it so those on the sharks who are close to, or already have got their cammo's.. to jump over, get extra rewards so they can double up and get the Eagle Cammo too..    

LoL.. WG at it's finest..  :Smile_popcorn:

Members
220 posts
6,825 battles

The question that I have is not clear: Do the eagle bonuses for wins pay out daily for individual player wins, or are they just based on the overall team wins, which means it would take 3 days at least to get the 20 bonus tokens? And if the Eagles win 3 times before the end of the Aug 13th period, does that mean they keep cycling?

Members
433 posts

By the time I'm done with eagles loyalty and switched to sharks all the sharks will have switched to eagles.

Such is my life.

And for the video: "Let's agree from the outset - this event is highly flawed"

Edited by MrSparkle

[N-W-T]
Members
1,419 posts
6,014 battles
32 minutes ago, GambitHG said:

The question that I have is not clear: Do the eagle bonuses for wins pay out daily for individual player wins, or are they just based on the overall team wins, which means it would take 3 days at least to get the 20 bonus tokens? And if the Eagles win 3 times before the end of the Aug 13th period, does that mean they keep cycling?

The only bonus Sharks have over Eagles are one extra container paid out at the end of the day, when the Sharks team have won overall. They have no bonus for loyalty nor tokens - those are the exact same on both sides. 

[-TKS-]
Members
526 posts
8,240 battles
3 hours ago, Shadowrigger1 said:

This is nothing more than saying, "  Yeah, we made a crap event"  but what they just did was make it so those on the sharks who are close to, or already have got their cammo's.. to jump over, get extra rewards so they can double up and get the Eagle Cammo too..    

LoL.. WG at it's finest..  :Smile_popcorn:

i think its pretty well thought out to make everyone happy.  no way for people to legit max out loyalty for 4 more days . event runs for 6 -12 so they gave a 1 day buffer.

i dont agree with this everyone wins if you complain enough, garbage

[TF57]
Members
1,380 posts
4,089 battles

....I think you kinda missed the point of the movie.

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
5,860 posts
8,911 battles
8 hours ago, Taichunger said:

dont mention that movie or no cookies for you:fish_viking:

Edited by tcbaker777
  • Cool 1