Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
landedkiller

Can we get a hype train behind the B-65 battlecruiser?

13 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
1,704 posts
3,833 battles

I see now that we have Hcms Haida and USS Alaska. Let’s get a hyper rolling for mini Yamato https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Design_B-65_cruiser

A 310mm 9 gun battlecruiser that now can be put into the game due to the successful testing of Kronshtadt. Discuss I really want Japan to have another free xp ship and this would fit the bill nicely. What’s not to love about a Mini Yamato. Thus cruiser would be at either tier 9 or tier 10 and would have the consumables of damage control party, hydro or def aa , Scout or fighter plane, repair party. 22 second reload on main gun battery.

ijn_b_65_nocturnal_battlecruiser_by_rlkitterman-d99slkn.jpg

• Cool 1
  • Boring 2

Modder, Beta Testers
1,576 posts
2,652 battles

To be honest I'm hoping they do a high tier Can for the next free xp ship.  A Sumner or Mitscher class destroyer would be nice.

Members
1,352 posts
1,345 battles
54 minutes ago, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

Ok one train as requested... :Smile_teethhappy:

80613EC8-CBB6-4C42-B42D-A688D59CC57E.jpeg.019b97b11e3047d89794dbd12ae189da.jpeg

My wish for Santa is for Kutuzov to be in my port. :Smile_trollface:

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
10,725 posts
15,931 battles
53 minutes ago, TheStarSlayer said:

To be honest I'm hoping they do a high tier Can for the next free xp ship.  A Sumner or Mitscher class destroyer would be nice.

I'm hoping for a Robert H Smith class of DD Mine-layers to be added. New DDs and a new weapons system all in one package.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_H._Smith-class_destroyer

The negative responses may now begin ...

[SPTR]
Members
3,588 posts
6,518 battles

I would like something more... special, and real for that matter.

Why does all free xp ship be high tier and ridiculous? Why does all famous and decorated ships have to be behind a pay wall?

Free xp tier 5 German battleship Derfflinger, tier 5 British battleship Queen Mary, how about that?

Alpha Tester
2,243 posts
1 hour ago, landedkiller said:

I see now that we have Hcms Haida and USS Alaska. Let’s get a hyper rolling for mini Yamato https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Design_B-65_cruiser

A 310mm 9 gun battlecruiser that now can be put into the game de to the successful testing of Kronshtadt. Discuss I really want Japan to have another free xp ship and this would fit the bill nicely. What’s not to love about a Mini Yamato.

No thank you. Enough free XP battleships/battlecruisers already. A free XP DD is long overdue.

• Cool 1

Supertester
3,005 posts
10,086 battles
4 hours ago, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

Ok one train as requested... :Smile_teethhappy:

80613EC8-CBB6-4C42-B42D-A688D59CC57E.jpeg.019b97b11e3047d89794dbd12ae189da.jpeg

Aw if you're going put up a train for the USS "Alaska", I couldn't think of a more fitting one than this.

malamutesled.thumb.jpg.b91f2e2eece71f33e21884d59e14666b.jpg

• Funny 2

[FAE]
Members
2,338 posts
2,886 battles
3 hours ago, Wolcott said:

No thank you. Enough free XP battleships/battlecruisers already. A free XP DD is long overdue.

She speaks truth

Beta Testers
1,704 posts
3,833 battles
11 hours ago, TheStarSlayer said:

Hope you get your destroyer not what I was talking about here though. 

9 hours ago, Wolcott said:

At this rate you’ll get your free xp dd since we are on 3 tier 9 free xp Musashi,Kronshadt,and USS Alaska. I expect in 2019 you’ll get one seriously I encourage the thought, but I made this thread in the “Japanese Cruiser” section for a reason. I already proposed a free xp dd earlier this year one of the Akizuki subclass destroyers in the “Japanese Destroyer” section.

[RKLES]
Members
8,957 posts
10,828 battles
12 hours ago, Incendiary_Tanker said:

My wish for Santa is for Kutuzov to be in my port. :Smile_trollface:

I would be happy for Santa to send me one of those arctic BBs like Scharnhorst. Or if Santa prefers something from warmer climate then a Harekaze would be nice. :fish_cute_2::cap_happy:

Sign in to follow this