Bluffrat_2018

aiming for the superstructure

8 comments in this topic

Members
56 posts

I shot a Des Moines at 4 km in a Richelieu aiming for the superstructure, and get nothing... NOT POSSIBLE!!!

And yet he can broadside me and do over 20,000 points to me and sink me... NOT POSSIBLE!!!!!

FIX YOUR GAME, PLEASE!!!!

Edited by turbo07
  • Boring 1

Alpha Tester
10,267 posts
4,608 battles

I mean seriously... you're at FOUR km from a cruiser and aiming at superstructure?

Edited by turbo07
  • Cool 3
  • Funny 1

Members
4,724 posts
8,116 battles
6 minutes ago, Bluffrat_2018 said:

I shot a Des Moines at 4 km in a Richelieu aiming for the superstructure, and get nothing... NOT POSSIBLE!!!

And yet he can broadside me and do over 20,000 points to me and sink me... NOT POSSIBLE!!!!!

Maybe you missed. Shells can do funny dispersion kinda things. Did you see them hit? You don't say.  Just...."I got nothing"

[5D]
Members
2,714 posts
16,242 battles

OP if you are aiming anywhere but the citadel at that range then you don't deserve to score damage. You would have killed him immediately with well placed AP rounds.

• Cool 1

[LOU1]
Members
3,596 posts
9,580 battles

It can be frustrating in sniper view to see your shells whistle through the rigging of the superstructure of a ship.  Did you see the flash or hear the sound of the rounds hitting the ship?  I wonder if saturation was in play?  So many questions about what happened.  As is frequently asked in these type of threads, do you have a replay or screenshot?  Would be interesting to see.

Members
448 posts
7,474 battles

Point-blank battleship aiming at the superstructure of a paper-soft cruiser with a fat citadel, the kids these days.

Thats even worse than Tide Pods.

Edited by Dr_Powderfinger

Community Department
2,598 posts
771 battles
4 hours ago, Bluffrat_2018 said:

4 hours ago, J30_Reinhardt said:

I mean seriously... you're at FOUR km from a cruiser and aiming at superstructure?

I understand your indignation. But it is not a bug. 
Please show the moment in screenshot or replay. 4km is deadliest distance for almost any cruiser if you aim right in citaldel. On the other hand if you aim superstructure shells will highly likely go through.

Alpha Tester
10,267 posts
4,608 battles
5 minutes ago, turbo07 said:

I understand your indignation. But it is not a bug. 
Please show the moment in screenshot or replay. 4km is deadliest distance for almost any cruiser if you aim right in citaldel. On the other hand if you aim superstructure shells will highly likely go through.

Thank you.