Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
iDuckman

New Special Signals

7 comments in this topic

[WOLF9]
Members
8,928 posts
4,184 battles

There are three new Special Signals in the 0.7.8 Public Test:

Scylia:   +50% XP, +150% CXP, +25% Credits
Basilisk:  +75% XP, +30% Credits
Leviathan: +50% XP, +100% CXP, +200% FXP, +20% Credits

I don't know if there are more, or whether these are part of the Anniversary Campaign.  I suspect that they will be permanent.

• Cool 1
  • Boring 2

[CVA16]
Members
2,763 posts
7,632 battles
19 hours ago, iDuckman said:

I don't see any place to fly them, GD.

That's because this picture was before I installed the automatic signal displayer. It comes up when I put the top down.

[PVE]
[PVE]
Beta Testers
2,261 posts
5,821 battles

When these new flags were added, I was wondering what would be the most ideal setup to maximize the xp gain or free xp gain.

Currently you can add Hydra, Red Dragon, Ourboros, Equal speed charlie london, Papa papa, Zulu Hotel. So this leaves only two slots left for the addition of the new flags.

So if you were to say want to maximize the free xp gain, then you need to equip the Basilisk and Leviathan, but if you want to maximize commander xp then you need to swap out Basilisk with Scylia. To maximize credits, all 3 needs to be equipped along with Wyvern and Zulu.

However using up your two remaining slots for these special flags means you lose 2 areas that you can use to improve the performance of your ship which isn't all to drastic, but may at times matter in certain situations.

[WOLF9]
Members
8,928 posts
4,184 battles

Is true.  I find myself running few combat signals.  I know Econ and Special signals will run out some day so try to keep those to a minimum.  Except in Ops where I know the team will do well (as you saw)...

Sign in to follow this