Jump to content
Enigma2020

Top down view

7 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

1
[BERYL]
Members
13 posts
2,118 battles

Is it my imagination or is the binocular view more top down? If so, I like it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
97
Members
427 posts
1,608 battles
16 minutes ago, Enigma2020 said:

Is it my imagination or is the binocular view more top down? If so, I like it.

Did you have a spotter plane up? thats the only view I know of that looks similar to top down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1
[BERYL]
Members
13 posts
2,118 battles

Yes, but I don't know how I accessed the view from the spotter plane. I didn't know you could do that or how to do it. How did I do that?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,541
[HINON]
Members
10,787 posts
1 minute ago, Enigma2020 said:

Yes, but I don't know how I accessed the view from the spotter plane. I didn't know you could do that or how to do it. How did I do that?

 

As soon as you deploy the spotter plane, the view changes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1
[BERYL]
Members
13 posts
2,118 battles
1 minute ago, RipNuN2 said:

As soon as you deploy the spotter plane, the view changes.

When you hit shift or it changes as soon as the plane takes flight?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
97
Members
427 posts
1,608 battles
14 minutes ago, Enigma2020 said:

When you hit shift or it changes as soon as the plane takes flight?

 

It changes the shift (binocular) view and only last as long as the plane is airborne.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1
[BERYL]
Members
13 posts
2,118 battles
10 hours ago, Sped_Gax said:

It changes the shift (binocular) view and only last as long as the plane is airborne.

Ok, that's what I was wondering about. Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×