Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Sinton

Too many duplicates???

7 comments in this topic

[LOS]
Members
634 posts
9,471 battles

I have completed 'Science of Victory',  'Honorable Service" and "Yamamoto Isoroku" in good time and with an investment of effort and time that i did not think inordinate (stay with me).  I think the current campaign is a bit drawn out.  'Hit Hard' seems to reward me not as often as the past campaigns and often rewards with 'duplicates'.  Anyone feel the same?  Just askin'.

Edited by Sinton

[FOXEH]
Members
1,571 posts
6,009 battles

If it's a collection you can use those duplicates to buy bits of the collection as a 5 to 1 exchange.  

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
7,439 posts
20,366 battles
6 minutes ago, Sinton said:

I have completed 'Science of Victory',  'Honorable Service" and "Yamamoto Isoroku" in good time and with an investment of effort and time that i did not think inordinate (stay with me).  I think the current campaign is a bit drawn out.  'Hit Hard' seems to reward me not as often as the past campaigns and often rewards with 'duplicates'.  Anyone feel the same?  Just askin'.

I have completed all the campaigns except this new one. The addition of stars was just too much IMHO. The Yamamoto Campaign took me a few months I think, this one will go well beyond that and honestly I have just forgotten about it. The additional grind may make people at Wargaming think people will play more, I honestly thinks it does the opposite. 

The collection was easy to complete, did not take too long. Course the second I had enough duplicates to turn in and finish the collection, I did that. Don't care about getting credits for duplicate items. 

• Cool 1

[RKLES]
Members
8,959 posts
10,828 battles
17 minutes ago, comtedumas said:

If it's a collection you can use those duplicates to buy bits of the collection as a 5 to 1 exchange.  

Or keep collecting the duplicates until you get them all, then duplicates get cashed in for nice pile of credits. Either way duplicates can work out.

[TBW]
Members
7,521 posts
13,799 battles
23 minutes ago, Sinton said:

For me finished means getting the end prize, maybe I will finish them after the CV rework. Still working for stars to get Bull Halsey.

[SFOR]
Beta Testers
324 posts
6,901 battles

For the mathematicians...what are the expected numbers for collected/duplicate items?? For larger collections duplicate pool could get quite large I imagine?

(fyi....American cruisers>>>>36collected?41 dupes )

Edited by verkhne
additional info

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
7,439 posts
20,366 battles
1 hour ago, verkhne said:

For the mathematicians...what are the expected numbers for collected/duplicate items?? For larger collections duplicate pool could get quite large I imagine?

Someone a while back was set on seeing how many duplicates he could get on a collection before he finished it up without using them. Was not this collection and really don't remember which one it was. Anyways he ended up with just a touch over 40 dups before he finished up. 

Sign in to follow this