Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Sinton

Too many duplicates???

7 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

264
[LOS]
Members
864 posts
13,458 battles

I have completed 'Science of Victory',  'Honorable Service" and "Yamamoto Isoroku" in good time and with an investment of effort and time that i did not think inordinate (stay with me).  I think the current campaign is a bit drawn out.  'Hit Hard' seems to reward me not as often as the past campaigns and often rewards with 'duplicates'.  Anyone feel the same?  Just askin'.

Edited by Sinton

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
343
[FOXEH]
[FOXEH]
Members
1,765 posts
10,318 battles

If it's a collection you can use those duplicates to buy bits of the collection as a 5 to 1 exchange.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,741
[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
8,808 posts
22,158 battles
6 minutes ago, Sinton said:

I have completed 'Science of Victory',  'Honorable Service" and "Yamamoto Isoroku" in good time and with an investment of effort and time that i did not think inordinate (stay with me).  I think the current campaign is a bit drawn out.  'Hit Hard' seems to reward me not as often as the past campaigns and often rewards with 'duplicates'.  Anyone feel the same?  Just askin'.

I have completed all the campaigns except this new one. The addition of stars was just too much IMHO. The Yamamoto Campaign took me a few months I think, this one will go well beyond that and honestly I have just forgotten about it. The additional grind may make people at Wargaming think people will play more, I honestly thinks it does the opposite. 

The collection was easy to complete, did not take too long. Course the second I had enough duplicates to turn in and finish the collection, I did that. Don't care about getting credits for duplicate items. 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,460
[RKLES]
Members
12,515 posts
14,242 battles
17 minutes ago, comtedumas said:

If it's a collection you can use those duplicates to buy bits of the collection as a 5 to 1 exchange.  

Or keep collecting the duplicates until you get them all, then duplicates get cashed in for nice pile of credits. Either way duplicates can work out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,764
[TBW]
Members
10,012 posts
16,813 battles
23 minutes ago, Sinton said:

I have completed 'Science of Victory',  'Honorable Service" and "Yamamoto Isoroku" in good time and with an investment of effort and time that i did not think inordinate (stay with me).  I think the current campaign is a bit drawn out.  'Hit Hard' seems to reward me not as often as the past campaigns and often rewards with 'duplicates'.  Anyone feel the same?  Just askin'.

For me finished means getting the end prize, maybe I will finish them after the CV rework. Still working for stars to get Bull Halsey.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
79
[SFOR]
Beta Testers
423 posts
9,373 battles

For the mathematicians...what are the expected numbers for collected/duplicate items?? For larger collections duplicate pool could get quite large I imagine?

 

(fyi....American cruisers>>>>36collected?41 dupes )

Edited by verkhne
additional info

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,741
[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
8,808 posts
22,158 battles
1 hour ago, verkhne said:

For the mathematicians...what are the expected numbers for collected/duplicate items?? For larger collections duplicate pool could get quite large I imagine?

Someone a while back was set on seeing how many duplicates he could get on a collection before he finished it up without using them. Was not this collection and really don't remember which one it was. Anyways he ended up with just a touch over 40 dups before he finished up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×