Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Herr_Reitz

Tinfoil Hat corner - here ya go

17 comments in this topic

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
10,836 posts

Conspiracies... in-game, outta game, bizarre thoughts you actually may consider as having happened... we need a space in the forum, maybe call it Tinfoil Hat Corner? 

I am interested in the surprising closeness of Sharks and Eagles today... coupled with the amazing number of absolutely horrific games I've experienced today... so I'm tossing this one out for ya... the Shark team members' RNG numbers are being tweaked! Yes I know! So dramatic, so razz... you know, like so far out there you actually start thinking seriously about it.. 

Then you realize if they were doing that they'd tweak it so the contest was much closer between the two sides. 

So that's the point of this little post... toss out a tinfoil idea then crush it like a soda can. :cap_look:Incoming I see!

Have fun and play nice!:cap_like:

[WOLF9]
[WOLF9]
Members
168 posts
4,101 battles

Perhaps it's the Steven Seagal effect.  I'm sure he's weighed in one on the teams.  Not sure which though. 

[HINON]
Members
10,774 posts

Maybe some peeps have already gotten the loyalty they needed and are switching teams now. 

Members
2,865 posts
5,907 battles
8 minutes ago, Hiro804 said:

Perhaps it's the Steven Seagal effect.  I'm sure he's weighed in one on the teams.  Not sure which though. 

Could be- he was appointed to  NEW JOB by Putin:

Edited by dionkraft

Members
4,724 posts
8,104 battles

I posted awhile back that the deal is "Sharks" is a badder azz name than Eagles. Hence right out of the gate they got more and better players and the more they came in first, like every day, the more players joined Sharks. Herd instinct. Snowball effect. Simple. NOW, if the Eagles had been called something like the "Eagle Raptors", as I suggested, this would have been bad azz and attracted players to that team and things would have not gotten so outta wack. There...that is the deal.  I have spoken. I will tolerate no dissent from my insightful analysis. :Smile_teethhappy:

[NDA]
Supertester
5,184 posts
15,384 battles

Please really Conspiracist don't use tinfoil, that stuff hasn't been around for years due to its toxic nature with certain foods. 

People use Aluminum foil now. 

• Funny 1

Members
4,724 posts
8,104 battles
20 minutes ago, RedSeaBear said:

Please really Conspiracist don't use tinfoil, that stuff hasn't been around for years due to its toxic nature with certain foods. 

People use Aluminum foil now. 

Soon some environmentalist type or health freak will start claiming aluminum foil is toxic and bad for you. :Smile_ohmy:  Just wait and see. Heh

[SOUP]
Privateers, Modder
8,325 posts

Ooooo.... I have so many good ones but I'd rather not be banned

[WOLFG]
Members
4,763 posts
2,672 battles
18 minutes ago, Chobittsu said:

Ooooo.... I have so many good ones but I'd rather not be banned

I've heard alpha testers get preferred MM.

(Mods, and Cobittsu, please note this is in the aluminum foil hat thread, and not to be taken seriously).

Edited by DrHolmes52
typing is OP

[SCTFB]
[SCTFB]
Beta Testers
4,053 posts
16,036 battles
On 8/5/2018 at 3:51 PM, Markk9 said:

Is bigfoot real?

Yes he is running the deep state for the lizard people as they fake another moon landing

[13CLM]
Members
310 posts
1,972 battles
59 minutes ago, Triela50 said:

Yes he is running the deep state for the lizard people as they fake another moon landing

Is Billary still their leader?

[PSP]
Members
8,194 posts
On 8/5/2018 at 11:28 AM, dmckay said:

NOW, if the Eagles had been called something like the "Eagle Raptors"... 

Or just Raptors. This probably would have worked. The big problem with Eagles is that it relates mainly to Americans (though Mexico also has an eagle on its flag). "Raptors," being more generic and more dangerous sounding, may have been a better choice of term.

Edited by Snargfargle

Members
4,724 posts
8,104 battles
7 minutes ago, Snargfargle said:

Or just Raptors. This probably would have worked. The big problem with Eagles is that it relates mainly to Americans (though Mexico also has an eagle on its flag). "Raptors," being more generic and more dangerous sounding, may have been a better choice of term.

I agree with this. Sharks is just more bad azz sounding and once they got the roll going after a couple of days the HERD flocked to them. Eagles is sooo identified with the U.S thus those who now are into blaming the U.S. for EVERYTHING (often mindlessly...it's in fashion...and so mindless)) went Sharks which has no political connotation. I better shut up. I said it the 2nd day of this competition.  I suggested Raptors way back then.  Heh....check it out.   Actually I don't much care cause this Sharks-Eagle thing is kinda silly the way it is set up. I could be very wrong but...............

I did like the vids some posted showing just how bad azz Eagles can be. One vid showed an Eagle taking down a frigging Antelope.....geeze. 

Much of this is kid's stuff however. :Smile_honoring:

Sign in to follow this