Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
LubzinNJ

I wish this pesky Eagle person would stop asking me to join them

11 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

359
[SDIWO]
Members
1,218 posts
6,642 battles

Always a Shark....forever a Shark

tumblr_mrmqk8njlA1s7y8efo2_500.gif

Edited by LubzinNJ
  • Cool 2
  • Funny 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,045
[RCNW3]
Beta Testers
3,066 posts
25,382 battles
2 hours ago, LubzinNJ said:

Always a Shark....forever a Shark

tumblr_mrmqk8njlA1s7y8efo2_500.gif

The same here ! ! ! !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
359
[SDIWO]
Members
1,218 posts
6,642 battles
39 minutes ago, RedSeaBear said:

How Sharks see Sharks,

DfEIfdo.jpg

How Eagles see Sharks, 

CYxw0z0.gif

latest?cb=20160730113748

 

so true!

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,460
[WG]
Administrator, Developers, Community Department, WG Staff, In AlfaTesters
2,905 posts
13,343 battles

Collect them loyalty points brother!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
359
[SDIWO]
Members
1,218 posts
6,642 battles
1 minute ago, Hapa_Fodder said:

Collect them loyalty points brother!

I already bought the premium perm camo for Des Moines that has the same perks as the ugly camo you can buy with the tokens so no reason to buy that. And the perm camo you can buy is so fugly and immersion breaking I doubt I'll buy the Sauce one. Looking at the shopping list stars and stripes camo seems the best buy.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,460
[WG]
Administrator, Developers, Community Department, WG Staff, In AlfaTesters
2,905 posts
13,343 battles
1 minute ago, LubzinNJ said:

I already bought the premium perm camo for Des Moines that has the same perks as the ugly camo you can buy with the tokens so no reason to buy that. And the perm camo you can buy is so fugly and immersion breaking I doubt I'll buy the Sauce one. Looking at the shopping list stars and stripes camo seems the best buy.

I literally only do the "Sharks/Eagles" event to build coal up.  Got my Salem last night.  I agree... there isn't much more beyond that I want... but just use it for the containers...

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
359
[SDIWO]
Members
1,218 posts
6,642 battles
3 minutes ago, Hapa_Fodder said:

I literally only do the "Sharks/Eagles" event to build coal up.  Got my Salem last night.  I agree... there isn't much more beyond that I want... but just use it for the containers...

Hmm you might have a point. I have so much premium camo in stock from past events/purchases maybe buying crates for the coal would be the way to go....I like the way you think sir

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
90
[LTNY]
[LTNY]
Members
369 posts
5,213 battles

Tell that guy to call me when and eagle has something like this to inspire me:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×