Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
SporranLegion_

Cant buy from shop

3 comments in this topic

[MOGG]
[MOGG]
Members
1 post
5,049 battles

I tried to buy a premium weekend pass last night from the shop, my card was declined twice although I have used the same card before OK. Called the bank this morning and was told both purchases went through OK but the amount was for £0.

I tried again this morning but still cant get the payment to go through. bank tells me everything is OK their end so problem must be with the vendor.

Another member of my Clan also tried to buy from the online store yesterday and his card was declined, is there a problem with the online banking system used.

[STW-M]
Members
297 posts
8,278 battles

Just FYI on the same subject but different card:  for many of us going through DirectExpress & Comerica Bank MasterCard....the bank now reports the transaction as CASH instead of DEBIT Purchase. This is the card used by SS Payments and more, and is approved and run by the US Treasury Dept. The CASH transaction through the WG system will be declined, even if you have more than enough money in the system. I have gone through this for a few weeks with WG and DirectExpress. I was told by WG that I was not the only person having this problem with the same bank/card. As far as I can tell there are no plans to correct this CASH vs DEBIT Transaction via the net for WG. I will get on them again next month to see if there is any progress. I DO NOT know why the system was changed. It started last month, July 2018, on or about the 5th of the month.

Sign in to follow this