Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Ericson38

Leander Troubles

6 comments in this topic

[KRAK]
Members
1,025 posts
11,889 battles

Had this ship about a year ago, did fairly well in her, about 33K damage per game, now only 15K tops, some only 5K damage. Anything changed except that I suck with her ?

[WOLF7]
Members
11,590 posts

Games changed, meta has changed, and you see a lot more radar ships, all detrimental to RN cruisers....

[KRAK]
Members
1,025 posts
11,889 battles

I don't know, still playing T5-7 with her, but Shiny Horse easily picked me out last game. About 10-15K damage in games. 

Edited by Ericson38

[LOU1]
Members
3,596 posts
9,580 battles

Right now there is a focus on kills to earn points in the Go Navy event, so a soft skinned RN CL is an attractive target.  I am finding it a bit more difficult to get the citadels I used to with Leander and Fiji.  I am having to be more alert to my surroundings and always have an escape route.

[KRAK]
Members
1,025 posts
11,889 battles

On a trip now, so my last game in her a few days ago sunk 4 ships for 168K damage. It was a great game.

Beta Testers
1,143 posts
3,273 battles

As insane as if sounds, thus far I've found Pseudo-Secondaries to be worth while on RNCLs (AFT + Module).

Those DP 102s do decent for simply fire rate when tangling with DDs. Sure the loss of ASM1 is felt, but the fact that you've got a decent MB RoF makes the -7% dispersion (MB) and Torpedo Traverse less felt. 

Simply taking AFT also gears you up for the eventual AA build on Minotaur; which has no SBs. 

Anyways, as for build order, CMDR-10 CE then CMDR-14 AFT. IF you're planning on AA Mino and running SBs from Leander to Neptune. 

Some DDs will be "wth'ing" on how a RNCL with only sAP MBs are lighting them on fire and forcing DCP. 

Sign in to follow this