You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Defia

Arsenal Bug

23 comments in this topic

[WOWGG]
Members
2 posts
1,766 battles

My world of warships game does not have a working Arsenal for the Sharks vs Eagle event!!! PLZ HELP!!!

[WOWGG]
Members
2 posts
1,766 battles

I dont have anything like mods installed I just updated the game, I have no idea what is going on...

The arsenal page is completely blank

Edited by Defia

[NOBUL]
Members
335 posts
3,661 battles
1 hour ago, Grapefruitcannon said:

If you WGC installed...there is your problem.

Must be the Windows version of WGC...Mac users are safe for once! :cap_haloween:

Members
427 posts
1,608 battles
1 hour ago, Defia said:

I dont have anything like mods installed I just updated the game, I have no idea what is going on...

The arsenal page is completely blank

Have you restarted since it has happened.

[XXX]
Members
855 posts
2,980 battles
1 hour ago, Grapefruitcannon said:

If you WGC installed...there is your problem.

Should not generalize as I have the newest wgc installed & my game works & loads as it should.

[TIPS]
Members
1 post
5,461 battles

Since i downloaded the new WG launcher, when i open the Arsenal, there are no pictures.  it shows the outline, and in the top left corner, some of the boxes have a small "JPEG" symbol, but it isn't opening the picture.

anyone else having this issue?

Members
29 posts
11,828 battles

The Arsenal function has not been able to load in weeks. It just keeps trying to open with the icon spinning but never opens. 

When this feature was first added, it did work. Now it does not.... 

• Cool 1

[NJORD]
Members
4 posts
7,378 battles

This is a serious issue for me.  I tried re install.  Then WG program check.  Deleted Launcher and game, installed Alpha launcher.  Put in a ticket. Checked firewall.  Re installed 3rd time.  over and over.  Tried different port screens.  Resolution settings.  Nothing.  PT feed back says testing 7.8 it is a very common issue. 

• Cool 1

[CANUK]
Beta Testers
5 posts
4,646 battles

I have this issue as well. I have been using the WG launcher forever though and it used to load fine while using it. 

Community Department
2,590 posts
771 battles

I've merged similar topics with Arsenal. Currently we are investigating this issue. We'll tell you the results ASAP. 

[CANUK]
Beta Testers
5 posts
4,646 battles

Some more details,
It's been happening about a week now, the Arsenal loads in the main game, but no icons are present, it loads a broken jpeg image. The same issue happens in my inventory as well, no icons. I've tried repair install to no effect. I've been using the new launcher for several months, and the Arsenal used to work prior to last week, so I dont think that's an issue.  

Picture of the problem

Also, I had a different issue with the arsenal not loading at all in the Public Test, which had been reported, not sure if its related though. 

System: Win 10 x64, i5 4670K, 32GB RAM, GTX 1060 6GB

[NJORD]
Members
4 posts
7,378 battles

I put in a ticket. Now I am being asked for a great deal of information like My country and City. My internet provider. if I use USB or ethernet. What modem I use. and what anti virus I use.  Not sure if feel comfortable giving out that volume of information, when every other aspect of the game is running fine and its not just myself with this issue.  Is this a normal request?

[IW]
Members
2 posts
3,211 battles
On 8/7/2018 at 7:37 PM, ApollyonHarb said:

I put in a ticket. Now I am being asked for a great deal of information like My country and City. My internet provider. if I use USB or ethernet. What modem I use. and what anti virus I use.  Not sure if feel comfortable giving out that volume of information, when every other aspect of the game is running fine and its not just myself with this issue.  Is this a normal request?

having the same issue, they are just trying to to get as much info for a possible solution.

[CANUK]
Beta Testers
5 posts
4,646 battles

I also opened a ticket, so far nothing has worked, though I may have found something interesting.

I tested the website, arsenal.worldofwarships.com, from my work computer and it worked fine, but not from my home computer. 
I did an inspect on the arsenal.worldofwarships.com website code and noted that it calls an app from metashop-wows-na.gcdn.co/ , which i assume is where the arsenal page gets its content. 
I loaded that direct link to the app on my browser on my home computer as well as my work computer, and noted a difference.

On both browsers the app webpage loaded a bunch of code (as expected), but the SSL certificate for the page on my home computer expired on 6/1/2018, whereas the app webpage on my work computer shows the certificate is valid and doesn't expire until 6/22/2020. 

I passed the info on to them in the Support ticket and i'm waiting to hear back,