Cabus

ship stays left

5 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
3 posts
6,649 battles

When I go left my ship will keep going left. I will press D to go right it will only center the ship and will not go right.  the only way I can get the ship to go right is to press the E key when the ship is at full left. I have already run the check and repair.  I had this problem with 7.6 but check and repair fix the problem.  

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
19,770 posts
10,986 battles

Try alt+tab and back, that works with some of my other games when it locks onto a key press(es).

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
6,057 posts

Check your keyboard options...   Someone might have changed the 'right' button on you - just to get on your case.

And while you are there, BLANK OUT the 'Fire and Follow Shot' button.  

That often gets bumped when you are zooming in and out.  It gives away your position and screws your view until you can get back.  Do that on an Atlanta, and half the mission will go by.

Beta Testers
3 posts
6,649 battles

Fortunately, it's not a keyboard issue since it only happens in WOW.  I have also checked the setting and even changed the keys but the same thing happens.  Now I have found a workaround by closing the game and removing instances of wargaming in Task Manager. Thanks for any help, I do appreciate it.