Jump to content
Airwarrior_Kny

super containers Lack OF

12 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

2
[TF-44]
Members
11 posts

Well have about 90 Reg containers saved up so far.. Have Not seen a Super container for over 100.. I use the space port. think there might be some glitch.. Or has WOW stopped given them out, cept for those select few

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
98
[-BMV-]
Members
380 posts
7,247 battles

Do you use try your luck?  I was averaging about 2 a month with try your luck on about 60-70 containers a month.  If you don't use try your luck its supposed to be more difficult to get them. I wouldn't expect to get more than about 1 in a hundred with the more "x" containers.  So at this rate I would say you are only slightly unlucky if you aren't using try your luck, but actually unlucky if you are using try your luck. I actually rolled a supercontainer on a more resources container this week so its not impossible.

 

Edit: unless I"m the select few :cap_cool:

Edited by mrh308

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
97
Members
427 posts
1,608 battles
14 minutes ago, Airwarrior_Kny said:

Well have about 90 Reg containers saved up so far.

Saved? I wish I had all the signals etc needed that I could just save them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,532
[HINON]
Members
10,774 posts

Base chance is like 2% so your stats are not out of the ordinary. Just choose the container you want for the normal rewards and consider supers a pleasant surprise when they do show up instead of expecting them.

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,882
[RKLES]
Members
8,965 posts
10,828 battles
28 minutes ago, mrh308 said:

Do you use try your luck?  I was averaging about 2 a month with try your luck on about 60-70 containers a month.  If you don't use try your luck its supposed to be more difficult to get them. I wouldn't expect to get more than about 1 in a hundred with the more "x" containers.  So at this rate I would say you are only slightly unlucky if you aren't using try your luck, but actually unlucky if you are using try your luck. I actually rolled a supercontainer on a more resources container this week so its not impossible.

 

Edit: unless I"m the select few :cap_cool:

Seems like either you collect Signal flags each day and have have enough of those, or do try your Luck and get an occasional Super Container. Either way if you want Doubloons and ships, but have to go without Signal flags or buy them. Of you get your Signal flags, but have to buy Doubloons and premium ship.

Personally I go for Signal flags to better help keep my stats up, and just get SCs from Campaigns. Although I am now going to be starved of Doubloons with no more Doubloons in Ranked or Clan Battles, so may have to start taking risks with “Try Your Luck”. Wonder what the odds are I would be able to get some additional Doubloons before the Christmas premium ship sales arrive? Close enough with my Doubloon supply that if I doubled my current Doubloons I could get Sharnhorst next time it goes half price.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
96
[DRI-S]
Members
615 posts
18,098 battles
22 minutes ago, RipNuN2 said:

Base chance is like 2% so your stats are not out of the ordinary. Just choose the container you want for the normal rewards and consider supers a pleasant surprise when they do show up instead of expecting them.

That's, It happens to me 1-2 times a month just selecting the usual containers flag, the pop out of the blue :cap_cool:, keep doing your usual things eventually they will pop out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
316
[ICOP]
[ICOP]
Members
870 posts
13,546 battles

Was surprised to win 1000 doubloons from a supercontainer last week after choosing a signals container. It can happen, though plainly not all that often. Hang in there!

Respects,

Am

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
98
[-BMV-]
Members
380 posts
7,247 battles
54 minutes ago, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

Seems like either you collect Signal flags each day and have have enough of those, or do try your Luck and get an occasional Super Container. Either way if you want Doubloons and ships, but have to go without Signal flags or buy them. Of you get your Signal flags, but have to buy Doubloons and premium ship.

Personally I go for Signal flags to better help keep my stats up, and just get SCs from Campaigns. Although I am now going to be starved of Doubloons with no more Doubloons in Ranked or Clan Battles, so may have to start taking risks with “Try Your Luck”. Wonder what the odds are I would be able to get some additional Doubloons before the Christmas premium ship sales arrive? Close enough with my Doubloon supply that if I doubled my current Doubloons I could get Sharnhorst next time it goes half price.

I have been doing the more resources one lately since it guarantees you either coal/free xp/ or equal speed charlie londons in the second slot (all of which are useful) while the other ones are a complete crap shoot on the second and third item.  I don't use signals that much.  In fact I didn't use them at all outside ranked until i reached tier 7 so I have hundreds of all of them and over 1k on a few.  Before the more resources container though I completely agree with you.  It was signals or try your luck.  Now I would personally rate them resources=tyl>signals>>>>the other 2. YMMV

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,882
[RKLES]
Members
8,965 posts
10,828 battles
1 hour ago, mrh308 said:

I have been doing the more resources one lately since it guarantees you either coal/free xp/ or equal speed charlie londons in the second slot (all of which are useful) while the other ones are a complete crap shoot on the second and third item.  I don't use signals that much.  In fact I didn't use them at all outside ranked until i reached tier 7 so I have hundreds of all of them and over 1k on a few.  Before the more resources container though I completely agree with you.  It was signals or try your luck.  Now I would personally rate them resources=tyl>signals>>>>the other 2. YMMV

My problem is not only do I like Ranked, but also Clan Battles as well. So those can drain your Signal flags. Also some of my higher tier ships need a few Signal flags also, but not usually a full set of them thankfully. And you are right about the lowered tiered ships not needing Signal flags.

Other problem is you might have many hundreds of certain types of flags, but less than a hundred of a couple critical flags. Before a Ranked Season I like to have a bare minimum of 300 of each of the combat Signal flags of not more so I can use them through the competition.

I may try your suggestion and do the resources crates for a while and see where I end up, because I do need more Super Containers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
68
[WLDD]
Supertester
210 posts
5,970 battles

Honestly, I seem to have more luck with Super Containers (when I actually get them) picking a regular container option as opposed to Try Your Luck. Like the OP I haven't seen one in ages but got my first one today in probably 2 months...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×