Renato1280

Doubt - Upgrades

6 comments in this topic

[ALM_]
[ALM_]
Members
49 posts
3,475 battles

Are the upgrades that we buy at the arsenal permanent? Do we buy once and does it unlock the upgrades for all available and apropriate ships?

Or is it an item we have to buy it for every ship and demount and mount it?

Members
427 posts
1,608 battles

Good question I had assumed it would be one upgrade module tbat you could mount/demount.

[HINON]
Members
10,787 posts

It is a single module so you can only use it on one ship at a time and move it around as needed by demounting.

• Cool 1

[RKLES]
Members
8,965 posts
10,828 battles

Yeah those modules are just like the regular upgrades you buy fir credits and mount on your ships. Only difference is those coal ones are purchased with coal and have some different benefits.

[ALM_]
[ALM_]
Members
49 posts
3,475 battles

Hmm, it is sure a hefty price, I must say, in the arsenal at least. It is 17000 coal with discount. In more than a month, I gathered 27k coal. I would only buy it it for premium ships, I guess. I am not spending doublons to demount and mount it. Maybe I will have some containers to the get the upgrades modification, much cheaper that way.

[ADD]
[ADD]
Members
74 posts
10,889 battles
On 04/08/2018 at 11:36 AM, Renato1280 said:

Hmm, it is sure a hefty price, I must say, in the arsenal at least. It is 17000 coal with discount. In more than a month, I gathered 27k coal. I would only buy it it for premium ships, I guess. I am not spending doublons to demount and mount it. Maybe I will have some containers to the get the upgrades modification, much cheaper that way.

Well it depends on what you want to spent your coal on. The radar mod still worth it since it is pretty rare in containers.