Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
BeefyMetal

Discounted price to create clan.

5 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

42
[8492]
Members
101 posts
12,781 battles

One year ago there was a discounted rate of, 1,000 doubloons, to create a clan. To celebrate the anniversary of Wargaming and clans, can we please have the discount again?  Like we had then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Testers
2,962 posts
24,101 battles

You must pay full price in order to keep this game a free for all !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
614 posts
4 minutes ago, BeefyMetal said:

One year ago there was a discounted rate of, 1,000 doubloons, to create a clan. To celebrate the anniversary of Wargaming and clans, can we please have the discount again?  Like we had then.

if it happened just a week after I made this one .... well that would be like anything else I purchase anywhere, wouldn't it? :)

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
283
[WOLF6]
Members
769 posts
5,111 battles
On 8/3/2018 at 10:09 PM, Optio_Praetorii said:

if it happened just a week after I made this one .... well that would be like anything else I purchase anywhere, wouldn't it? :)

I created a clan taking advantage of the discounted cost last year but then paid full price to change it to WOLF6.   so you couldnt have done worse than i did... lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
614 posts
7 hours ago, wtfovr said:

I created a clan taking advantage of the discounted cost last year but then paid full price to change it to WOLF6.   so you couldnt have done worse than i did... lol

Yea let's not change the names anymore :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×