Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Ghostdog1355

Salute to Crew Member

3 comments in this topic

[CVA16]
Members
2,763 posts
7,642 battles
  •  
  •    Captain Ghostdog here. Today myself, Skip, Ensign Pippi, Chief Butkuss and the crew of the BB Dogpound lost a valued crew member today. Gunners Mate 1st Class Sandy passed away from old age. Sandy was a first rate dog and valued crew member. She was in every battle that the DogPound went into and exemplified the character worthy of a true dog. Her faith in our cause was unwavering and she manned her guns with unwavering zeal. She was an inspiration to other crew members and helped train the new puppies we brought on board. Her personality was infectious. She would make the other crew members calm while we under fire and then just dance on the deck when we headed back to port while repairing the ship.
  •    Sandy was more than just a crew member. She was a good friend.
  •   Mrs. Ghostdog, myself, the officers and crew gave her a full honorary burial worthy of a true dog of the cause. 
  •  
  •  
  • th?id=OIP.RtGeszUb-yjGTAhAJ1YJnwHaHu&pidth?id=OIP.0iOc8kRu5LbK9BUOYGozCgHaE8&pidth?id=OIP.T_TNmxXNexFPmM4jPNWSmAHaFj&pidth?id=OIP.fc6_R1R8DWN9MQm4kDI2SgHaFQ&pidth?id=OIP.p_RErqikCuZKnDiXkKVedQHaCJ&pid
  • Cool 3

[WOLFG]
Members
4,763 posts
2,672 battles

Always sucks to lose a friend/family member/crewmate.

Condolences.

One of the reasons I don't own a dog.  The loss would be hard.

I felt bad when the guinea pig died.

[TBW]
Members
7,527 posts
13,808 battles

Me and my former dogs, are with you today and always, some were wonder dogs, some were not, they all however, were loved. I could leave some pictures, but they would probably make me cry.

Edited by Sovereigndawg

Sign in to follow this