You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
bassmasta76

Availability of Individual Ship Stats?

5 comments in this topic

[5IN]
Supertester
1,984 posts
9,202 battles

Unless I'm mistaken, statistics for ships are only available to the general public via the stat's sites or the API, but not directly from the WoWs website.  The ability exists to look at player stats from the main WoWs website, which got me wondering why it was not available for individual ships? 

Another thought...  If a player hides their stats, do their games played (and other data) in a particular ship get factored into the data that is available via the API?  Just curious.

B

[5IN]
Supertester
1,984 posts
9,202 battles
32 minutes ago, Compassghost said:

It is available in detailed view.

Yes, it is... for the individual player.  What I mean is for the individual ship.  Global statistics, for each ship - games played, average dmg, win rate, etc.  The same stats that are available on third party site, but instead direct from WG.  

Example.  I want to see how I perform in X ship versus the global average, or NA or EU or any of the other regions.  

I think perhaps my original post was poorly worded... sorry for any confusion.

thanks,

B

[PNG]
Supertester, Beta Testers, Modder
5,783 posts
7,156 battles

Pretty sure those stats are not actually polled directly from the API. They are accumulated through individual players' stats being combined.

[5IN]
Supertester
1,984 posts
9,202 battles
9 minutes ago, Compassghost said:

Pretty sure those stats are not actually polled directly from the API. They are accumulated through individual players' stats being combined.

Hrm.  ok.  I recall a site - can't find it right now - which presented data for each ship / tier.  It wasn't much to look at, but there was no player login or anything, just ship data.

Regardless of that, it would be nice to see the data in a nice format.  *shrug*

B