Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Belyy_Klyk

What If... (Ranked)

9 comments in this topic

[AWP]
Members
785 posts
3,318 battles

Mostly humor:

What if we threw it back to the lower tier game style but at the “normal” ranked tiers. Change it up so that the only consumables were damage repair, damage control, smoke, and def AA. Other games have limited some aspects in competitive play I just was thinking it would be funny to see what tier 10 would be like without all the consumables. (Poor Worcester)

[ARGSY]
Members
10,678 posts
7,007 battles
42 minutes ago, Belyy_Klyk said:

Mostly humor:

What if we threw it back to the lower tier game style but at the “normal” ranked tiers. Change it up so that the only consumables were damage repair, damage control, smoke, and def AA. Other games have limited some aspects in competitive play I just was thinking it would be funny to see what tier 10 would be like without all the consumables. (Poor Worcester)

Make it a scenario, so you can't bring your fully-upgraded Tier 10 monster with your chosen Admiral of the Fleet, and everyone has to drive the same choices. Naked ships, no upgrades, zero-point captains.

• Cool 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
6,049 posts

Tier 5 Ranked.

Krasny Krym (provided as mission prize if needed) is the only ship allowed -- all players.

No flags, no premium consumables..  You can go crazy with camo, though.

The sky will be full of ineffective shelling.

Mission start, put a paperweight on the fire button and go AFK..  Come back and see how many ships you sunk.

• Funny 1

Members
358 posts
3,738 battles

Welcome to a world where every match is decided by who has better DDs.

[-K-]
Members
6,236 posts
10,463 battles

What if......Ranked wasn't T10 again?  I was hoping that was the question.

I'd rock low tier ranked all day long, if only just to get away from the consistent slog of T10 tasks/grinds/competition we are currently having to endure.

• Cool 3

[HELLS]
Members
2,097 posts
19,961 battles
56 minutes ago, Belyy_Klyk said:

Mostly humor:

You need a Premium account, Premium cammo, bonus flags, bonus game win, and 110,000 hit point minimum to break even with Worcester in Randoms with premium consumables. THE most expensive T10 to play in Randoms, Clan, or Ranked. She is slowly becoming a Port Queen. I did not even bother with the Premium cammo and may end up retiring her. Plus she turns like an 18-wheeler double trailer rig and cannot take ANY hard hits, even when angled. DDs indeed, Gearing will be rolled out more often...

[AWP]
Members
785 posts
3,318 battles
16 minutes ago, GrandAdmiral_2016 said:

You need a Premium account, Premium cammo, bonus flags, bonus game win, and 110,000 hit point minimum to break even with Worcester in Randoms with premium consumables. THE most expensive T10 to play in Randoms, Clan, or Ranked. She is slowly becoming a Port Queen. I did not even bother with the Premium cammo and may end up retiring her. Plus she turns like an 18-wheeler double trailer rig and cannot take ANY hard hits, even when angled. DDs indeed, Gearing will be rolled out more often...

Yeah mostly humor because it would be funny seeing people play like low tiers with these ships. But if they did it it would be all DD’s and BB’s with some CA/CL. 

If you buy the perma camo, you would ONLY need 162k credits to break even if you don’t include ammo cost. If you have perma camo and premium account, you would only need 108k to break even without ammo. If you add the +20% credit flag to this (I think I have like 3k of them from crates and events and such) you only need 95k. It shouldn’t be too hard if you have been playing a long time and have flags saved up but it’s a tougher ship to play. I don’t have it yet but so far I am loving the Seattle.

Also, work on doing % of HP damage instead of overall damage. Taking 9.7k off a Gearing is the same credit earning as 48.7k off a Yamato. I’d be willing to bet a few solid salvos into DD’s or CA/CL would break even for you. 

Edited by Belyy_Klyk

[HELLS]
Members
2,097 posts
19,961 battles
46 minutes ago, Belyy_Klyk said:

Yeah mostly humor because it would be funny seeing people play like low tiers with these ships. But if they did it it would be all DD’s and BB’s with some CA/CL. 

If you buy the perma camo, you would ONLY need 162k credits to break even if you don’t include ammo cost. If you have perma camo and premium account, you would only need 108k to break even without ammo. If you add the +20% credit flag to this (I think I have like 3k of them from crates and events and such) you only need 95k. It shouldn’t be too hard if you have been playing a long time and have flags saved up but it’s a tougher ship to play. I don’t have it yet but so far I am loving the Seattle.

Also, work on doing % of HP damage instead of overall damage. Taking 9.7k off a Gearing is the same credit earning as 48.7k off a Yamato. I’d be willing to bet a few solid salvos into DD’s or CA/CL would break even for you. 

I break even three times out of 4, but much prefer Des Moines as a T10 to Worcester. Even Minotaur with her AP I can handle quite nicely compared to Worcester. Different play styles

Sign in to follow this