You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Gneisenau013

Fighting Fridays - Sharks or Eagles?

59 comments in this topic

[WGA]
Administrator, Developers
1,304 posts
7,299 battles

Image result for sharks vs eagles world of warships

After the first week of battle, are you an Eagle or a Shark?

In between your battles, a recruiter may have attempted to get you to switch sides by offering a reward. If you chose to switch, instant rewards are granted.

However, you may have noticed sticking with your team also provides some benefits as loyalty points are earned as well as tokens of your respective team.

Eagles versus Sharks, are you a mercenary or are you devoted to your team?

"We have met the enemy and they are ours." - Oliver Hazard Perry, US Navy

#fightingfridays

#gonavy

#anchorsaweigh

1015450271.png

Members
1,204 posts
3,156 battles

I had a really strong feeling the sharks would win from the start, and they're just winning even more now. I'm still a shark and I will continue to be, even though it seems like the rewards from this event aren't that exciting since I don't have a Worcester or Salem. 

Edited by CarbonButtprint
  • Cool 2

[B-W-M]
[B-W-M]
Members
468 posts
5,348 battles
1 minute ago, CarbonButtprint said:

I had a really strong feeling the sharks would win from the start, and they're just winning even more now. I'm still a shark and I will continue to be, even though it seems like the rewards from this event aren't that exciting since I don't have a Worcester or Salem. 

But you could, one day. And it will be really special in 2021 when you finally get that bote, slap on the won cammo and your team says, "whassat?"

You can smile smugly and regale the new bros with tales of daring and debauchery on the high seas.

• Funny 1

[ARGSY]
Members
10,643 posts
7,006 battles

I'm what Harry Potter fans would call a thorough Slytherin. Would change teams at the drop of a hat. On the other hand, when I'm given the choice on first game of the day I'll usually go Eagles, so my underdog tendencies make me a Gryffindor?

I don't have and don't want either of the Tier 10 cruisers for which the camo is being offered, and so am in this for as many containers and as much coal as I can get. 

• Cool 2

[ARGSY]
Members
10,643 posts
7,006 battles
Just now, cavscout1739 said:

daring and debauchery

Debauchery?

They didn't say anything about debauchery. What is this, now? :Smile_teethhappy:

[-TD-]
Beta Testers
2,466 posts
21,277 battles
6 minutes ago, CarbonButtprint said:

Remaining a shark got me the Salem of course I had to purchase 30 of them box's  

• Cool 1

Members
427 posts
1,608 battles

I picked the sharks from the beginning and have stuck with them. Between the team win and the 2 shark containers I earn each day that's 3 containers per day I've earned. Count in the two normal daily containers thats 5 and my clan appreciates the oil. 

• Cool 2

[VOP]
Members
394 posts
7,524 battles

Eagle

Semper Fi

That should about sum it up for me. :Smile_honoring:

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

Members
614 posts

Sharks from the beginning and sticking with them.  Don't have a Worchester yet but the camo is what I'm after (and I have Cleveland and Baltimore's special camos with huge eagles anyway :))

Depending, toward the end might go Eagles because I like my patches and custom flags lol

• Cool 1

Members
2,145 posts
5,853 battles

Well I'm an Eagle, but we are getting a feathery little tushies kicked all over the ocean and it's getting worse the further we go.  

Still ... 

YAY EAGLES!!!! :Smile_izmena:

• Cool 1

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
7,629 posts
11,692 battles

I'm not an American, but after 4 years here I've developed an appreciation for their losers-suck mindset.

Thus, Sharks.

• Cool 2

Members
4,123 posts
8,680 battles
43 minutes ago, Gneisenau013 said:

After the first week of battle, are you an Eagle or a Shark?

I started as a Eagle, and will finish as an Eagle.

24 minutes ago, Sovereigndawg said:

Eagle

19 minutes ago, BB3_Oregon_Steel said:

Well I'm an Eagle, but we are getting a feathery little tushies kicked all over the ocean and it's getting worse the further we go.  

Still ... 

YAY EAGLES!!!! :Smile_izmena:

GO EAGLES!!!!!!!

• Cool 2

Members
50 posts
1,832 battles

People will play sharks mainly until they max loyalty, and then switch to eagles to max that loyalty out. At least they will if they are trying to max reward points out.

[0456]
[0456]
Members
2,809 posts
8,016 battles

No idea what any of this is. I picked eagles... staying eagles- 

whatever that means. 

Apparently tokens turn to credits or some crap. Add it to the 400 million... 

yay.

• Cool 1

[NDA]
Supertester, Alpha Tester
5,545 posts
4,203 battles

I'm a mercenary. Currently with the Eagles.

• Cool 1

[1MC]
Members
31 posts
4,694 battles

I've been picking Eagle. I wonder how many choose Shark just because of its location on the screen. They should switch sides for a day or two.

• Cool 1

[WOLF9]
Members
49 posts

Sharks. Ever since I started playing world of warships, I always wanted a shark camouflage and now there's one and free no less!

Then of course there's Megalodon and this:

AllMediumAustralianfreshwatercrocodile-size_restricted.gif.4b6500828e838916c903a86ad0f19efb.gif

Birds are not safe either lol:

giphy.gif.e10ec63705c0722f7a1be2aa0b5790a3.gif

• Cool 3

[C-CA]
[C-CA]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,170 posts
4,934 battles

Dangit Gneis, we JUST got all the "Shark v. Eagle" shenanigans to die down on the forums!

Anyway, Eagles.

• Cool 1

[WOLF8]
[WOLF8]
Members
4,640 posts
4,460 battles

Sharks. :3

In reality, I like both animals, but I lean slightly more towards sharks. Plus, this is a naval game. I think sharks fit better thematically, lol.

However, with the way the contest is designed, I might switch side for new rewards once I max out my shark loyalty. :fish_cute_2:

• Cool 1