You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
cthuhulu

Conspiracy theory

10 comments in this topic

[USMC-]
Members
152 posts
5,530 battles

Due to the recent mission I received 24 hours of premium and within a span of 10 missions I also received two super containers, 50 dragon flags and 15,000 coal. 

Coincidence? I think not!

Now I have to go as they are watching me. Cue the theme music to the X-files.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
6,057 posts

I think this is all fake.

There are no ships.  There are no planes.  The torpedoes are nothing but ones and zeroes flowing through a stream of encrypted data.

Our fears, hopes, and aspirations are spent on whimsical creations from some far-away land for their own purposes..

But that's just me.  I'll get over it.

Members
344 posts
15,523 battles
27 minutes ago, cthuhulu said:

Due to the recent mission I received 24 hours of premium and within a span of 10 missions I also received two super containers, 50 dragon flags and 15,000 coal.

"He's in league with Lucifer!" (quote from a movie made far too long ago -- was thinking about giving a Freedom Container away to the first person who could tell me the movie, but darn Google makes it far too easy...)

[ARGSY]
Members
10,828 posts
7,053 battles

I've received two unexpected bursts of 24 hours premium recently. I do not know why. But it did not bring me supercontainers.

[HYDRO]
Members
3,006 posts
4,609 battles
1 minute ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

I've received two unexpected bursts of 24 hours premium recently. I do not know why. But it did not bring me supercontainers.

5 starring Narai and playing one battle in general give you 24hrs premium each. It's in this months mission briefing

[ARGSY]
Members
10,828 posts
7,053 battles
3 minutes ago, warheart1992 said:

5 starring Narai and playing one battle in general give you 24hrs premium each. It's in this months mission briefing

Yeah, I stand corrected - I know where one of the two days came from (the one I'm on now). But the other? Was in July. I know I haven't five-starred Narai, unless my poodles walked on the keyboard while I wasn't looking and somehow fluked it.

Edited by Ensign_Cthulhu

[-RNG-]
Members
260 posts
5,710 battles
10 minutes ago, ObnoxiousPotato said:

(quote from a movie made far too long ago --)

Highlander was made far to long ago?? Dayem, I am positively ancient then! LOL 

[HYDRO]
Members
3,006 posts
4,609 battles
2 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

Yeah, I stand corrected - I know where one of the two days came from (the one I'm on now). But the other? I know I haven't five-starred Narai, unless my poodles walked on the keyboard while I wasn't looking and somehow fluked it.

They must be some pretty capable poodles then. If they want to run the Operation again, please let them know, I am available :Smile_teethhappy:.

As for the Premium Day, could it be reward from some Campaign mission?

[ARGSY]
Members
10,828 posts
7,053 battles
12 minutes ago, warheart1992 said:

They must be some pretty capable poodles then. If they want to run the Operation again, please let them know, I am available :Smile_teethhappy:.

As for the Premium Day, could it be reward from some Campaign mission?

I don't know. I clicked in the "Honour to Heroes" box and it didn't even show there. I'm guessing I was awarded a day from Public Test 0.7.7 and the rewards just got dumped in; I got nothing else.

[A-I-M]
Members
1,691 posts
9,093 battles
25 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

Yeah, I stand corrected - I know where one of the two days came from (the one I'm on now). But the other? Was in July. I know I haven't five-starred Narai, unless my poodles walked on the keyboard while I wasn't looking and somehow fluked it.

I three-starred it last night and got the 24 hours. 4 stars would have netted 10,000 Free XP, five stars...I can't remember.