You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
BigCatRay

Is 195 Sharks Tokens the highest Sharks Tokens I can get?

32 comments in this topic

[WMD]
Members
11 posts
7,756 battles

I got 75 loyaity about 20 hours ago. All of The rewards about Sharks Tokens is 195 Sharks Tokens.
Here is my question, is these 195 Sharks Tokens the highest Sharks Tokens I can get?
Cuz it doesn't show any other reward about Sharks Tokens after I got 75 loyaity.

Edit, fix: yesterday=>about 20 hours ago.

(Thanks to DouglasMacAwful for reminding me about time zone.)

Edited by BigCatRay
fix: yesterday=>about 20 hours ago

[HYDRO]
Members
3,019 posts
4,612 battles

Afaik the premium crates for the event give 10 tokens for each team. I don't think you can get more after hitting 75 loyalty any differently.

Edited by warheart1992

[N-W-T]
Members
1,437 posts
6,060 battles

You couldn't have gotten 75 loyalty yesterday.  Not enough time has passed. 

But yes, 75 loyalty and 195 tokens is the max for one side. 

[WMD]
Members
11 posts
7,756 battles
25 minutes ago, DouglasMacAwful said:

You couldn't have gotten 75 loyalty yesterday.  Not enough time has passed. 

But yes, 75 loyalty and 195 tokens is the max for one side. 

Oh, my time zone is GMT+8, sorry, I forgot that. After I checked my screenshot, I got 75 loyalty about 20hours ago.

Here is my screenshot, https://imgur.com/XDKOA8h

[N-W-T]
Members
1,437 posts
6,060 battles
3 minutes ago, BigCatRay said:

Oh, my time zone is GMT+8, sorry, I forgot that. After I checked my screenshot, I got 75 loyalty about 20hours ago.

Here is my screenshot, https://imgur.com/XDKOA8h

Why are you still claiming you got 75 loyalty?  You didn't get 75 loyalty.  You bought tokens with crates from the premium shop.  You can get max 5 loyalty per day, thus it takes 15 days to get 75 loyalty.  When Friday ends wherever you are, the max loyalty is 45. 

Post a screenshot from your "my contribution" on the Sharks/Eagles section.  I'll wait. 

[WMD]
Members
11 posts
7,756 battles
1 minute ago, DouglasMacAwful said:

Why are you still claiming you got 75 loyalty?  You didn't get 75 loyalty.  You bought tokens with crates from the premium shop.  You can get max 5 loyalty per day, thus it takes 15 days to get 75 loyalty.  When Friday ends wherever you are, the max loyalty is 45. 

Post a screenshot from your "my contribution" on the Sharks/Eagles section.  I'll wait. 

Well, I have 79 loyalty in shark team now.

Here is my screenshot about 79 loyalty in shark team, https://imgur.com/kwRQAon

[N-W-T]
Members
1,437 posts
6,060 battles
4 minutes ago, BigCatRay said:

Well, I have 79 loyalty in shark team now.

Here is my screenshot about 79 loyalty in shark team, https://imgur.com/kwRQAon

I really don't know what to say to that, since A) Loyalty has been stated to max out at 75, and B) There's still no way you should have been able to reach 75 loyalty after 9 days. 

[WOLF6]
Members
767 posts
4,879 battles

Well I guess you will be the first of the wave to start playing for the eagles then.  To try to get 75 loyalty and 195 eagle tokens.

which is the whole point of the event. (To get 4 tier 10 camos  worth 5000 doubloons each) for free.

[WMD]
Members
11 posts
7,756 battles
1 minute ago, DouglasMacAwful said:

I really don't know what to say to that, since A) Loyalty has been stated to max out at 75, and B) There's still no way you should have been able to reach 75 loyalty after 9 days. 

I feel it is weird, too. In my memory, I had 4X~5X loyalty about 2~3days ago. And then it became 74 loyalty on Thursday.

Well, anyways, I have to join eagles team today. Have fun and good luck.

[AAA]
Members
502 posts
8,192 battles
20 minutes ago, BigCatRay said:

I feel it is weird, too. In my memory, I had 4X~5X loyalty about 2~3days ago. And then it became 74 loyalty on Thursday.

Please tell us what you did to get so many loyalty points so soon? I just can't get an explanation :)

[WMD]
Members
11 posts
7,756 battles
1 minute ago, sansfaille said:

Please tell us what you did to get so many loyalty points so soon? I just can't get an explanation :)

I don't know, either. I just kept getting over 750 sharks points every day before I got 70 loyalty.

And then the weird thing happened on Thursday. 4X~5X became 74. Bug or something?

[AAA]
Members
502 posts
8,192 battles
Just now, BigCatRay said:

I don't know, either. I just kept getting over 750 sharks points every day before I got 70 loyalty.

And then the weird thing happened on Thursday. 4X~5X became 74. Bug or something?

Maybe a bug then or you got some kind of a lucky bonus. Enjoy another camo on the eagle team :)

[TF03]
Members
741 posts
2,806 battles
33 minutes ago, BigCatRay said:

Stay in the team and lead it to victories as long as you can! If you earn at least one point before the end of the day, you get +3 to your team loyalty.

You can also prove loyalty to your team by refusing invitations from the enemy team that will try to tempt you over to their side. Before agreeing or refusing, you will have to weigh the consequences thoroughly. If you decide to switch teams, you will receive a container of the new team you join. If you refuse, you get +2 to your team loyalty. You can receive only one invitation per day.

Even WG site says you can only get 5 loyalty points a day so there more going on that what we are being told.

Edited by ausanimal

[TF03]
Members
741 posts
2,806 battles
2 minutes ago, BigCatRay said:

Points only count towards getting containers and and you only need to get 1 point to get +3 loyalty.

[WOLF2]
Members
3,205 posts
14,844 battles
5 hours ago, BigCatRay said:

I got 75 loyaity about 20 hours ago. All of The rewards about Sharks Tokens is 195 Sharks Tokens.
Here is my question, is these 195 Sharks Tokens the highest Sharks Tokens I can get?
Cuz it doesn't show any other reward about Sharks Tokens after I got 75 loyaity.

Troll

Members
433 posts

I'm still trying to figure out how 75 is possible so fast?

Bad enough it's only 9:30 AM EST and there are already players on the leaderboard with over 2,000 points (do they live and breathe this game and poop in a bucket?) but that much loyalty somehow?

Edited by MrSparkle

[PSP]
Members
8,208 posts
6 hours ago, BigCatRay said:

I got 75 loyaity about 20 hours ago.

How can you have hit 75 already? 

OK, I just thought of something. Can you can buy loyalty via Premium shop crates? 

Edited by Snargfargle

[WMD]
Members
11 posts
7,756 battles
20 minutes ago, Lillehuntrix said:

GMT+8 is a couple of countries, but notably China.  Are you playing on the China server?

NA server, therefore, the ping is always 100~110ms, even worse sometimes.

BTW, my screenshot is on #7.

And, I really don't know how, it just happened, my theory is that is a bug.

This is probably the last time I reply this topic, unless there is something new which shows up.

Edited by BigCatRay
fix: post=>topic

Members
1,140 posts
8,387 battles
1 minute ago, BigCatRay said:

This is probably the last time I reply this post, unless there is something new which shows up.

Unless you're a supertester or CC - I just watched Notser playing in the Worcester event camo, which he already has - then yes, I'm stumped.  As you say, it could be a bug; it could be some sort of hidden achievement that you unlocked, but it isn't documented anywhere.

[TF03]
Members
741 posts
2,806 battles
39 minutes ago, BigCatRay said:

This is probably the last time I reply this topic, unless there is something new which shows up.

A bug more then 1 person would of had it happen to them and WG would of said if there were ways to get more like a achievement you probably shouldn't of posted this on the forum because to many people are asking questions on how you got it when WG says it will take 15 days to get that high. Just something to keep in mind it doesn't look good your end when you have 75 loyalty already when it's only been 8 days and you should just hitting be hitting the halfway mark to 75.

[-K-]
[-K-]
Members
4,243 posts
14,314 battles

You do not have 70 loyalty. You have 70 tokens.

They're separate. Here's an example screenshot of the My Contribution screen where you can see them clearly on different lines.

kjf54O8.png

Edited by Edgecase

[COOP]
Members
811 posts
4,283 battles
2 minutes ago, Edgecase said:

You do not have 70 loyalty. You have 70 tokens.

They're separate. Here's a screenshot of the My Contribution screen where you can see them clearly on different lines.

kjf54O8.png

Unless he photoshopped his screenshot in post #7, it does show him as having 79/75 loyalty. His 70 tokens are probably the remainder from his total after he bought one of the permanent camos from the arsenal.

[-K-]
[-K-]
Members
4,243 posts
14,314 battles
3 minutes ago, UnseenSpectacle said:

Unless he photoshopped his screenshot in post #7, it does show him as having 79/75 loyalty. His 70 tokens are probably the remainder from his total after he bought one of the permanent camos from the arsenal.

Ah, I clicked the other link that just showed the 70 tokens. Thanks.

79 should not be possible. That's definitely a bug.