Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Timo_Greenwold

I have been sunk, now I tell you how to play, or I'll [edited] and report you.

8 comments in this topic

[TASC]
Members
209 posts
8,502 battles

It would be great to have a place listing these players, who are pests after they get sunk.

[TNG]
Members
2,229 posts
10,952 battles

They just need to disable their chat after they sink.  Crappers that die in 5 min and blame the BBs in the back which they caused to become passive are among the greatest cancer in this community.

• Cool 3
  • Boring 2

[ANZ4C]
Beta Testers
1,051 posts

You know what's annoying? Working your butt off, contesting caps, doing damage, sinking ships and finally going down under a solo hail of fire from the huge push from the enemy... only to have someone doing doughnuts on the far edge, not even trying to take the fight to the enemy, and chanting 'youre dead so youre bad '(at life, also, apparently).

• Cool 2

[OPRAH]
[OPRAH]
Beta Testers
5,500 posts
15,429 battles

Make a list of your own and report them in a support ticket. Then watch the forum for them to post complaints about being banned from chat until their complaints get them a forum ban!

• Boring 1

[EQRN]
Members
1,020 posts
11,247 battles

Had a game in which we were winning with just a couple of minutes to go, our last ship, a Fuso, against a Gadja Madah and Myoko(? not sure about the cruiser).  He was making a beeline for their last known position, and every (dead) person on our team was like "turn around", "just stay alive", etc.  He did turn away, we won.  Sometimes one becomes so tunnel visioned and can lose sense of time left and point count; another voice of reason is needed to bring that last person back on track.  I get it, lots of salt usually, but sometimes useful information from dead people can be had.

• Cool 2

[SWNG]
Beta Testers
108 posts
3,864 battles
1 hour ago, Dareios said:

You know what's annoying? Working your butt off, contesting caps, doing damage, sinking ships and finally going down under a solo hail of fire from the huge push from the enemy... only to have someone doing doughnuts on the far edge, not even trying to take the fight to the enemy, and chanting 'youre dead so youre bad '(at life, also, apparently).

Now, I also agree with this statement and its becoming more frustrating with the increased number of radar platforms.......my stats were increasing till the intro of the US CL line. However, there do seem to be more and more BBs hiding in the rear when they are purpose built heavily armored vessels designed to help push a flank, take a beating and recover some health after the push.

Community Department
2,601 posts
772 battles
1 hour ago, Timo_Greenwold said:

It would be great to have a place listing these players, who are pests after they get sunk.

Nobody needs public shaming. Put such players in a blacklist, report them in game or make a ticket to support with their violations. 
It's very rare situation when we do announcements with specific nicknames. About your case we don't plan anything like this.