MiikLL

Forum sign-in/sign out issues

6 comments in this topic

[A-I-M]
Beta Testers
35 posts
10,371 battles

Hello all...

Is anyone else not seeing the "sign-in" button or the drop down at the top of the forum page that allows you yo navigate to the World of Warships Main Page as well as the wiki, support, other Wargaming game pages...ect? I can sign-in from the World of Warships main page and then navigate from that page to the forums as signed-in, but I cant log-in or out from the forums site itself. Also, I noticed that if I use the drop down for my profile near the search box that the "settings" selection is greyed out/inactive.

If I missed an announcement about forum maintenance...I apologize.

Edit...also noticed that if I use the drop down for my profile near the search box that the "content" as well as the "settings" selection is greyed out/inactive.

Community Department
2,590 posts
771 battles
15 hours ago, MiikLL said:

Hello all...

Is anyone else not seeing the "sign-in" button or the drop down at the top of the forum page that allows you yo navigate to the World of Warships Main Page as well as the wiki, support, other Wargaming game pages...ect? I can sign-in from the World of Warships main page and then navigate from that page to the forums as signed-in, but I cant log-in or out from the forums site itself. Also, I noticed that if I use the drop down for my profile near the search box that the "settings" selection is greyed out/inactive.

If I missed an announcement about forum maintenance...I apologize.

Edit...also noticed that if I use the drop down for my profile near the search box that the "content" as well as the "settings" selection is greyed out/inactive.

There wasn't any forum maintenance yesterday. First of all please clear your web browser's cache, cookies, and history. And check issue again. 

[A-I-M]
Beta Testers
35 posts
10,371 battles

Hello Turbo...

Thank you for the reply. The issue is still here for me. I did the steps as you said and also did a disk clean-up as well. I took a couple of screen shots showing a couple of the issues.

Notice in the first picture that I don't have the option to login or the drop down at the top of the screen that allows me to go to the World of Warships main page or other WG games.

The second pic is after I had to log in by going to the World of Warships main page then clicking on forums there. Also notice that I have the "content" and "settings" in my profile drop down greyed out. Also, no option to log out from the forums.

Third picture shows that I also am not showing any of the Insignia or signature pictures.

I am having this issue on Edge, Chrome and IE explorer.

Thank you for any assistance you can render.

Desktop Screenshot 2018.08.03 - 08.07.25.12.png

Desktop Screenshot 2018.08.03 - 08.09.56.59.png

Desktop Screenshot 2018.08.03 - 08.21.54.44.png

• Cool 1

Beta Testers
1,143 posts
3,273 battles

Are you on mobile browser or desktop? 

A few days ago I had some weird issues where I couldn't sign in -OR- recover my account credentials.

What I discovered is somehow while using Google to search WoWS related pages I was redirected from the .NA forums to the .EU forums where I don't have an account. 

I'm mostly on mobile browser and the minute difference is hard to spot VS desktop (at a computer) browsing.

[A-I-M]
Beta Testers
35 posts
10,371 battles
18 minutes ago, Ivlerlin said:

Are you on mobile browser or desktop? 

A few days ago I had some weird issues where I couldn't sign in -OR- recover my account credentials.

What I discovered is somehow while using Google to search WoWS related pages I was redirected from the .NA forums to the .EU forums where I don't have an account. 

I'm mostly on mobile browser and the minute difference is hard to spot VS desktop (at a computer) browsing.

Its happening on my desktop, surface pro 3 and a laptop. The Desktop uses Norton AV and the laptop and Surface are Windows Defender AV.

Community Department
2,590 posts
771 battles

Thank you. We will investigate, what might be the reason.