Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
SilverPhatShips

Same old thing

Same old thing   

37 members have voted

  1. 1. More maps

    • Yes
      32
    • No
      3
    • Bacon
      10

17 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

2,265
[--K--]
[--K--]
Members
4,106 posts
19,103 battles

Well after multiple years of playing this game I have a little request can we get more maps?

 Clan battles and ranked battles are such a grind the maps get really old can after a day or two

Please can we have more than 4 or 5? can't we have like 20 or 30 different maps break up the same thing over and over again?

 

Edited by silverdahc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,265
[--K--]
[--K--]
Members
4,106 posts
19,103 battles
5 minutes ago, DrHolmes52 said:

You should be able to vote for two items on this poll, because both are important.

 You're right I'll  Fix that next time  I'm kind of new to starting a topic Thank you

Edited by silverdahc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,265
[--K--]
[--K--]
Members
4,106 posts
19,103 battles

Just after years and years I've heard WG say they're gonna release more I've only seen a few I just wish they would unleash the map maker

 Don't get me wrong I do love this game and love all the new ships they release but The old maps get old After a year or 2

Edited by silverdahc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,676
Members
2,229 posts
11,347 battles
2 minutes ago, silverdahc said:

 You're right I'll  Fix that next time Thank you

Bacon is too important to fix next time, fix it now.

P.S.  It's easy to fix, just edit the original post and change the poll accordingly.

P.P.S.  Seriously, do it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,265
[--K--]
[--K--]
Members
4,106 posts
19,103 battles
2 minutes ago, VGLance said:

Bacon is too important to fix next time, fix it now.

P.S.  It's easy to fix, just edit the original post and change the poll accordingly.

P.P.S.  Seriously, do it.

Lol ok fixed:cap_like:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,578
[SIDE]
Members
3,499 posts

I’m not a map designer but...

Would like to see if they couldn’t put some of the ops or Halloween missions into some kind of pvp capture the flag style game mode. One team escorts a carrier or whatever and the other team attacks it. Might be easy way to get those maps into rotation. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,265
[--K--]
[--K--]
Members
4,106 posts
19,103 battles
Just now, Vangm94 said:

I heard Ocean was too unrealstic

 It's funny when it was 1st out there people hated it now everybody misses it and wants it back more Which I agree with it's a good map

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
5,202 posts
8 minutes ago, DrHolmes52 said:

You should be able to vote for two items on this poll, because both are important.

 

6 minutes ago, silverdahc said:

 You're right I'll  Fix that next time  I'm kind of new to starting a topic Thank you

 

Excellent, I always wanted to vote "yes" and "no" on the same poll. Life goal complete!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,265
[--K--]
[--K--]
Members
4,106 posts
19,103 battles
4 minutes ago, DrHolmes52 said:

You mean I sacrificed bacon for nothing?

 I'll make sure you're taking care of next time

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,265
[--K--]
[--K--]
Members
4,106 posts
19,103 battles
19 minutes ago, Kombat_W0MBAT said:

 

 

Excellent, I always wanted to vote "yes" and "no" on the same poll. Life goal complete!!

Ha

 I thought it would be an overwhelming yes please but with maybe a side of bacon

Edited by silverdahc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
528
[INTEL]
Beta Testers
1,804 posts
5,874 battles
48 minutes ago, silverdahc said:

Lol ok fixed:cap_like:

First proper poll I've seen on the forum.  I rate it BACON/10, would vote twice again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,880
Members
3,656 posts
15,583 battles

There won't be any new maps till WoWs figures out just how large a map has to be, for the Aluminum ships era they've been experimenting with....  In another game, Harpoon, they fight in the entire ocean because missiles can fly hundreds of NM's and carriers can launch jet aircraft that carry anti-ship/radar missiles.

Maps then, would have to be HUGE to contain most 1950/1960's missiles and jet aircraft.....   And, since they are so huge and have deep water........................well, um............oh heck, the "S" word.......(Shhhhhhhhhh !!)

 

Edited by Asym_KS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,265
[--K--]
[--K--]
Members
4,106 posts
19,103 battles
17 minutes ago, Asym_KS said:

There won't be any new maps till WoWs figures out just how large a map has to be, for the Aluminum ships era they've been experimenting with....  In another game, Harpoon, they fight in the entire ocean because missiles can fly hundreds of NM's and carriers can launch jet aircraft that carry anti-ship/radar missiles.

Maps then, would have to be HUGE to contain most 1950/1960's missiles and jet aircraft.....   And, since they are so huge and have deep water........................well, um............oh heck, the "S" word.......(Shhhhhhhhhh !!)

 

  S.. don't do it :fish_panic:lol

I wish they would just to one map every 3 months or so

Just been soooooo long waiting 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×