Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Capt_h2o

Are signals stackable

6 comments in this topic

[NOBS]
Members
1,119 posts
8,277 battles

I was wondering, if I put on a Victor Luna signal and a India X-ray signal are their benefits stacked? Or am I wasting signals?

[S0L0]
Members
1,103 posts
5,767 battles

Not sure what Victor Luna is, but assuming you mean the two fire signals, yes, they do stack. You can prove this yourself in the port by checking the fire chance of your shells without any flags, then checking again after you mount each flag. The stats in port are dynamic and adjust according to flags, camos and modules mounted.

As far as I know, ALL signals stack, in one fashion or another. (For example, the FXP signals stack in a multiplicative fashion, where the Commander XP ones are additive.)

Matt

• Cool 1

[PNG]
[PNG]
Beta Testers
269 posts
10,324 battles

i don't remember what exactly those signals do, but in general signals do stack. If you take one that has +0.5% fire chance, and you take another one with +1% fire chance, you get +1.5% fire chance. Or if you take one that has +50% XP, and you take another that has +100% XP, you get +150% XP. 

• Cool 1

[OPRAH]
[OPRAH]
Beta Testers
5,500 posts
15,426 battles

yes they do in addition to camo benefits!

• Cool 1

Members
4,726 posts
8,145 battles

Yup they sure do.  On my Scharn I got secondary upgrade for longer range and then I add captain skill then I add flag for longer range and they will shoot for bout 50miles. Well sorta..heh.

Sign in to follow this