Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Blackgunner

OMF

Yes?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Overmatch at 14.2x

6 comments in this topic

[TBW]
Members
7,558 posts
13,814 battles

You make a statement and then show nothing, so what? no vote of nothing either. What's your point? Do you want people to vote Bacon?

Edited by Sovereigndawg

[ARGSY]
Members
10,828 posts
7,053 battles
49 minutes ago, Sovereigndawg said:

Do you want people to vote Bacon?

Not that there's anything wrong with this. But yes, some context would be nice. (I suspect the context is a combination of "Jutland" and "Daring".)

Beta Testers
199 posts
458 battles
1 hour ago, Sovereigndawg said:

You make a statement and then show nothing, so what? no vote of nothing either. What's your point? Do you want people to vote Bacon?

Basically, all it would do is make 457mm (18") guns capable of overmatching 32mm plating; instead of just Yamato with its 3mm bigger shell.  Might give someone an excuse to use the Conquerer with the 457's.  *shrugs*

Edited by Blackgunner

[INTEL]
Members
10,037 posts
28,194 battles
16 hours ago, Blackgunner said:

Basically, all it would do is make 457mm (18") guns capable of overmatching 32mm plating; instead of just Yamato with its 3mm bigger shell.  Might give someone an excuse to use the Conquerer with the 457's.  *shrugs*

I'd love to see some detailed player stats comparing the two gun choices on Conk. Know of any?

Beta Testers
199 posts
458 battles
10 minutes ago, Taichunger said:

I'd love to see some detailed player stats comparing the two gun choices on Conk. Know of any?

I haven't the foggiest clue.   Don't even have the ship.  Just seems like something that makes sense.  Why is something 3mm larger magically just above the mechanic.  It's baffling.

Sign in to follow this