Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Highroller285

Aircraft Carriers

5 comments in this topic

Members
2 posts
292 battles

Ok I love to play aircraft carriers that just me but i wish that I could chose my aircraft not o wow 1 fighter 1 bomber and 1 dive bomber. I want it to be that you can pick what u want rather then being stuck with the same setup. To me it just limits the carriers. And ik ppl r gonna say I don't play aircraft carriers i just don't like them. I think the one reason why is because u can't chose what u want. Sometimes I'm like damn when a japanese carrier has 15 fighters while I only have 6 so them all my squadrons get taken out. And then there are times when you see a battleship all alone but you have 1 squad of a dive bomber left its just like man I wish. If anyone else wants this to change message below bc i want it to I think they should change the way carriers can play.

• Cool 1

[OPRAH]
[OPRAH]
Beta Testers
5,483 posts
15,370 battles

Sub_Octavian is a developer perhaps he can help you with your idea! You do realize that you only have a limited number of planes either way and that they would have to rework all of the flight control systems for each CV! So don't hold your breath since you are not the first to ask/demand this change.

Members
6 posts
12,318 battles
On ‎2018‎-‎08‎-‎02 at 1:18 AM, Highroller285 said:

Ok I love to play aircraft carriers that just me but i wish that I could chose my aircraft not o wow 1 fighter 1 bomber and 1 dive bomber. I want it to be that you can pick what u want rather then being stuck with the same setup. To me it just limits the carriers. And ik ppl r gonna say I don't play aircraft carriers i just don't like them. I think the one reason why is because u can't chose what u want. Sometimes I'm like damn when a japanese carrier has 15 fighters while I only have 6 so them all my squadrons get taken out. And then there are times when you see a battleship all alone but you have 1 squad of a dive bomber left its just like man I wish. If anyone else wants this to change message below bc i want it to I think they should change the way carriers can play.

I totally agree when a tier 5 jap cv has a better setup then  tier American. it's not fair in battle

Sign in to follow this