You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
TheBishop

W-G Recruiting

7 comments in this topic

[MARE]
Members
130 posts

Wired Gaming is looking for active players to join our ranks. New and experienced players are welcome, and Clan Battles participants are priority. We currently have a fully upgraded HQ with all bonuses and discounts unlocked. If you are interested, check us out at www.wiredgaming.org/join_us or stop by our Discord server at https://discord.gg/aVdWa4B

[ARP]
Members
63 posts
1,744 battles

Hey Bishop.

As an old ex-member I wish you guys the best but please use a different font/color on your message ( I can barely read it ) and perhaps provide a little bit more information about the clan, what you are looking for in a member, etc.

W-G is a perfect place for new players and experienced players that wish to play casually in a relaxed and friendly environment.

o7

Edited by Spacey_

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
10,725 posts
15,931 battles
1 hour ago, TheBishop said:

Wired Gaming is looking for active players to join our ranks. New and experienced players are welcome, and Clan Battles participants are priority. We currently have a fully upgraded HQ with all bonuses and discounts unlocked. If you are interested, check us out at www.wiredgaming.org/join_us or stop by our Discord server at https://discord.gg/aVdWa4B

More players could read, and join, if they could see the type, which, the way it's set up now, they can't.

[ARP]
Members
63 posts
1,744 battles
5 minutes ago, Umikami said:

More players could read, and join, if they could see the type, which, the way it's set up now, they can't.

I believe it's one of their recruitment criteria, new members are required to have night vision and eagle sight. :fish_glass:

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
10,725 posts
15,931 battles
28 minutes ago, Spacey_ said:

I believe it's one of their recruitment criteria, new members are required to have night vision and eagle sight. :fish_glass:

Guess so, huh!

Beta Testers
112 posts
1,366 battles

Hmmm.... if new members are treated with as much consideration as interested advertisement readers... not to mention that the recruiter hides his stats... well, conclusions will be drawn.