Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
jags_domain

T8 -10. Raked again??????

105 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

1,184
[SOV]
Members
2,856 posts

WG really t8 and then t10 again??????!!!!!!!

There are 10 tiers to choice from and the same blasted thing?????? 

We are in clan battles at... Let me think...t10 and now rank again at t10!!?!?!?!?

Please do somthing else I am sick of playing t10 over and over again

 Try another teir any teir. Have you heard of t7 were everything is all at and every ship  tree and prems work.

I know I'm snarky in this post but come on WG the same darn thing over and over again. Please do somthing else!

 

  • Cool 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3
[SKI]
Members
13 posts
1,907 battles

I'm kinda bummed on it myself since I haven't completed my grind to a Tier X ship yet. I get that Tier X is the most balanced, but I'd be nice to be able to play the whole ranked season rather than just half.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,532
[HINON]
Members
10,774 posts

T8-T10 rakes are quite sturdy though. They are the best tiers for raking though to get rid of those pesky leaves quickly. Though I find leaf burners to be quite fun as I love HE spewing lawn implements. Don't forget to mount premium consumables for maximum raking.

Ic0uZIm.jpg

 

Personally I'd prefer a T6 - T8 ranked split for a change of pace.

Edited by RipNuN2
  • Cool 1
  • Funny 14

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,523
[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
6,052 posts

I'm for TIER 1 ranked, no premium consumables, no repair costs.

You fight with your wits alone...

  • Cool 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,796
[DAKI]
Privateers, Members
8,416 posts
7,339 battles
11 minutes ago, jags_domain said:

Have you heard of t7 were everything is all at and every ship  tree and prems work.

They did try that, I wonder what happened... oh wait yeah, Payfast spam. Greeeeeeeat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,484 posts
9,672 battles

If they have announced it as T10, it's going to be a hard pass for me.  Between grinding out T10 legendary mods and clan battles, I can think of better things to do than yet more T10.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,032
Members
4,724 posts
8,104 battles
2 minutes ago, AVR_Project said:

I'm for TIER 1 ranked, no premium consumables, no repair costs.

You fight with your wits alone...

Ha. I like it. Just pure..... and who can kill who. They all shoot the same ammo and no gimmicky stuff down there.  Or very little. 

  • Cool 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26
[WOLF8]
Members
79 posts
15,057 battles

Did I read the notice correctly that the last  leg of rank is in tier V? Although seening the last leg of ranked at tier I or II would be kind of funny, there are plenty of those who head down there with 15 pts commanders.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3
[SKI]
Members
13 posts
1,907 battles
1 minute ago, SireneRacker said:

They did try that, I wonder what happened... oh wait yeah, Payfast spam. Greeeeeeeat

What if they were to do Tier 7 ranked without premium ships? Is that even possible or would it cause too much drama?

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
96
[RCB4]
[RCB4]
Beta Testers
555 posts
7 minutes ago, RipNuN2 said:

T8-T10 rakes are quite sturdy though. They are the best tiers for raking though to get rid of those pesky leaves quickly. Though I find leaf burners to be quite fun as I love HE spewing lawn implements. Don't forget to mount premium consumables for maximum raking.

Ic0uZIm.jpg

 

Personally I'd prefer a T6 - T8 ranked split for a change of pace.

hahaha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,032
Members
4,724 posts
8,104 battles
Just now, Ens_Stovall said:

Did I read the notice correctly that the last  leg of rank is in tier V? Although seening the last leg of ranked at tier I or II would be kind of funny, there are plenty of those who head down there with 15 pts commanders.

Shhhhh it's supposed to be a secret. Quite!  Stat juicing man. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
97
Members
427 posts
1,608 battles
2 minutes ago, Ens_Stovall said:

Did I read the notice correctly that the last  leg of rank is in tier V? Although seening the last leg of ranked at tier I or II would be kind of funny, there are plenty of those who head down there with 15 pts commanders.

Yes they did state last leg would be T5.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,796
[DAKI]
Privateers, Members
8,416 posts
7,339 battles
2 minutes ago, Catmeat said:

What if they were to do Tier 7 ranked without premium ships? Is that even possible or would it cause too much drama?

That would make a lot of paying players unhappy :Smile_teethhappy:

I doubt it would be benefitial for WG to exclude Premiums

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,376
[DAKI]
[DAKI]
Beta Testers
2,484 posts
5,762 battles

Still waiting for tier 6 ranked, now that was a good season. Tier 7 ranked would be nice too but only if there were no premium ships allowed.

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,204 posts
3,156 battles

Well, I hope the IJN DDs come this patch so I can at least have fun spamming HE while my potato team loses the game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3
[SKI]
Members
13 posts
1,907 battles
8 minutes ago, SireneRacker said:

That would make a lot of paying players unhappy :Smile_teethhappy:

I doubt it would be benefitial for WG to exclude Premiums

 

4 minutes ago, Cruiser_StLouis said:

Still waiting for tier 6 ranked, now that was a good season. Tier 7 ranked would be nice too but only if there were no premium ships allowed.

What about a compromise where you can use premium tier 7 ships, but only ones that are currently available for purchase? That would at least get rid of the Belfasts and I could still use my Shinyhorse :cap_like:

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
97
Members
427 posts
1,608 battles

Having not had a chance to play in ranked battles yet, started back in May of this year, I don't have a problem with limiting it to tier 8 for the start. Yes I wouldn't be able to go above a certain level for I wouldn't have a Tier 10 to play. 

I think you should have some limiting factor for ranked play otherwise its just random with different rewards. Not sure it could be done but make the last round T5 with a limit of a 6 point commander. That would limit every player to as equally balanced as could be. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
909 posts

I will bet credits that it will be BB and CA/CL only by player choice and will be called Radar Ranked Wars and there will be no DD in sight. Was hard as a DD player last time with radar this time with the new radar ships it will be even harder. 

Edited by SteelClaw

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6,475
[SALVO]
Members
20,531 posts
20,382 battles
43 minutes ago, AVR_Project said:

I'm for TIER 1 ranked, no premium consumables, no repair costs.

You fight with your wits alone...

I have to serious question why anyone would think that tier 1 is good for anything other than allowing newbies to learn the game.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6,475
[SALVO]
Members
20,531 posts
20,382 battles
10 minutes ago, SteelClaw said:

I will bet credits that it will be BB and CA/CL only by player choice and will be called Radar Ranked Wars and there will be no DD in sight. Was hard as a DD player last time with radar this time with the new radar ships it will be even harder. 

Just like there are no DDs in the current season of Clan Battles.  Oh, wait.  Yes, there are DDs in CBs.  Useful as radar can be, it's not the ultimate weapon in WoWS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
314
[-WTP-]
[-WTP-]
Members
896 posts
6,991 battles

Proofread....ffs

If English isn't your first language I sincerely apologize, but this was just painful to read, even though I agree with you ( I think )...

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6,475
[SALVO]
Members
20,531 posts
20,382 battles
34 minutes ago, Cruiser_StLouis said:

Still waiting for tier 6 ranked, now that was a good season. Tier 7 ranked would be nice too but only if there were no premium ships allowed.

Nice as the ship are at tier 6, I dread ranked battles without any radar.  It wouldn't be ranked battles.  You might as well call it Smoke Battles!

And I'm sick and tired about the whining about premium ships in Ranked.  Premium ships are what makes ranked doable if you don't want to have to spend real money to move your best captains back into tech tree ships for which you don't have a captain (whether you kept the ship or not).  Given a choice between playing the NC or the Bama at tier 8 Ranked, I'd go for the Bama for no other reason than I can put my Montana captain in her at no cost.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26
[WOLF8]
Members
79 posts
15,057 battles

I stopped playing ranked several seasons ago. I found if you did not have the right ship out of the normal tech tree you where "screwed" or you could go and buy a ship. Which I have to say I did as in that season I did not have have a good ship. I think that WG need to make ranked a little more "challenging/diversified" Each rank should require you to use 2 out of the 3 allowed ship types. IF memory is correct ranked 15 was a 3 star level to 16. You would have 3 stars for DD, 3 stars for CA, and 3 stars for BB. You would have to get 3 stars in a DD and 3 stars in a CA , 0 stars in a BB to move on. Force players to show that they can master more then one type of ship. Or you have to declare you ship type from the start and the little icon in game will your rank plus a CA/DD/BB after if.

Mainly I think I will no play this season of ranked, unless WG gets rid of the you keep your star if you are the top of the chart on the losing team. That is what drove me away for ranked. I'm an average player, and have the nasty habit of pushing when all are just looking to survive and be at the top of the list.

Edited by Ens_Stovall

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
286
[P2W]
[P2W]
Members
940 posts
9 minutes ago, Crucis said:

I have to serious question why anyone would think that tier 1 is good for anything other than allowing newbies to learn the game.

There are clans at Tier 1 that will hand you your a$$ back on a stick.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×