Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
TheDreadnought

We need another custom camo for Massachusetts

10 comments in this topic

[WOLF2]
Beta Testers
4,504 posts
6,152 battles

Something really cool like the Prinz Eugen special camo that actually gives a little bit more of a boost and makes the ship looks sharp... without changing the shape of it.

My wallet is ready.

Nothing gaudy though.   Something fierce looking.

[POP]
Beta Testers
4,051 posts
5,820 battles

give her a big one color square showing where the citadel is.

she is somehow a boxer,the ribs are the weakpoint.

to tell the truth,prinz eugen adler camo is weird,i just can't remember WHY she got that camo.

Edited by Cruxdei

[WOLF3]
Members
19,680 posts
18,060 battles

Well, she originally had a Measure 22 Camo like Missouri & Alabama, which was historical, and WG pulled it in favor of the Sci Fi camo it has now.

[POP]
Beta Testers
4,051 posts
5,820 battles
1 minute ago, HazeGrayUnderway said:

Well, she originally had a Measure 22 Camo like Missouri & Alabama, which was historical, and WG pulled it in favor of the Sci Fi camo it has now.

and it's one of the few camos that actually works. at long range it gets harder to see her side armor(if you have bad computer or bad eyesight,it gets even harder).

[WOLF3]
Members
19,680 posts
18,060 battles
8 minutes ago, Cruxdei said:

and it's one of the few camos that actually works. at long range it gets harder to see her side armor(if you have bad computer or bad eyesight,it gets even harder).

From Eurobeat's Trump Wagon video:

RdWPe39.png

:Smile_teethhappy:

I also ran into old, Pre-Open Beta videos that showed Cleveland looking sexy in Measure 22.

Edited by HazeGrayUnderway

[WOLF2]
Beta Testers
4,504 posts
6,152 battles

Meh.... I need a camo that’s going to look good up close... because that’s where I’ll be.

Members
5,445 posts
6,162 battles

I'm of the opinion that all USN ships should have an alternate permanent camo that is measure 21. Ms. 21 is my favorite WWII era camo scheme by far, and I'm excited for the upcoming Helena contest camo as it's technically Ms. 21 with a design on it.

Perhaps all USN ships could have a Ms. 22 camo as an alternate permanent camouflage, and if you've completed the American collection, the alternate color scheme changes it to Ms. 21 instead of just flipping/altering the colors?

Members
3,017 posts
4,322 battles
3 hours ago, TheDreadnought said:

Something really cool like the Prinz Eugen special camo that actually gives a little bit more of a boost and makes the ship looks sharp... without changing the shape of it.

My wallet is ready.

Nothing gaudy though.   Something fierce looking.

Nope it needs a Halloween skin that looks orky.

QzcrREp.jpg

[DAKI]
Beta Testers
3,117 posts
4,527 battles
13 hours ago, GhostSwordsman said:

I'm of the opinion that all USN ships should have an alternate permanent camo that is measure 21. Ms. 21 is my favorite WWII era camo scheme by far, and I'm excited for the upcoming Helena contest camo as it's technically Ms. 21 with a design on it.

Perhaps all USN ships could have a Ms. 22 camo as an alternate permanent camouflage, and if you've completed the American collection, the alternate color scheme changes it to Ms. 21 instead of just flipping/altering the colors?

M22 is one of the best looking camos in the game Imo, give it to whatever you want.

Sign in to follow this