You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
_Gax_

This game can be so upside down at times.

11 comments in this topic

Members
427 posts
1,608 battles

The past two days I've been playing have been crazy. I do well my side tends to loose. I do poorly my side tends to win yet the win rate for the past 2 days has been right at 50%. Go figure...

[NLIST]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
2,936 posts
10,682 battles

You ideally want teams where you don't do well and win so that you don't have to hard carry the team to victory.

Members
5,579 posts
3,952 battles

When your team does poorly you have a target rich environment. When your team does well you have a target poor environment.

• Cool 3

[ARP2]
Members
1,368 posts
3,637 battles
5 minutes ago, Hiroe said:

When your team does poorly you have a target rich environment. When your team does well you have a target poor environment.

So much this.

Had two 120k+ damage Nagato losses the other day, then won a 33k damage game.  RNGesus is a cruel master.

Members
5,579 posts
3,952 battles
8 minutes ago, Hatework said:

So much this.

Had two 120k+ damage Nagato losses the other day, then won a 33k damage game.  RNGesus is a cruel master.

I appreciate the positivity.

[WDS]
Members
1,634 posts
8,423 battles
13 minutes ago, Hiroe said:

Very well said brilliant !!!

[WOLF9]
Members
3,752 posts

Same here.   Games have been extremely frustrating- esp trying to finish Buffalo.   Either we get another 4 minute instant ROFLstomp, and the game ends before I can do much of anything- or the team goes full on tater, implodes, and loses a Co-op match.   Or they do the old Randoms classic: pretend to push up with you- then disappear as soon as any red is spotted- leaving you holding the bag.  

ugh...  I had such a good run of games going, and I'm sooo close.   It's almost like the game KNOWS, lol!

Battleship games are not nearly as volitile, and I normally do pretty well- sometimes REALLY well.   

I've been mainlining Buffalo and Montana, Trying to finish Buffalo, working on the Sharks/Eagles event, the Halsey mission (hence the high tier only choice); and the Monty personal mission.   Occasional forays with Eugen to give my dwindling supplies of signals a break, or KGV just for something different, also meet with mixed results, but nothing as wild as the  BOOO!    YAYYYY!!!! split between Buff and Monty the last 2 days.

I will say that I had one really fun Buffalo game yesterday.   I'll name it the: "How-many-citadels-can Buffalo-get-before- the-bots collapse?" Game.   The answer is 9, in a 5 minute roflstomp.   Keep showing that Buffalo over there your broadside- and keep sailing in those strait lines!!  I came within 250 hp of one shotting whatever the RN t9 is called, and even citadelled the Iowa.    I REALLY prefer games that take longer, and provide for some fun brawls and knife fights, but I'll live with this one, lol.

I really think it's the current event, with it's emphasis on kills and wins causing all the chaos in pve.  People are just going there to farm like crazy, and it's blowing up the meta and causing lots of crap shorty games- just like it does EVERY time we have a kill mission that includes Co-op.

[HINON]
Members
10,787 posts

Either your team is benefiting from the following effect or being the recipient of it causing games to go quickly . . .

8VegczD.gif

• Funny 1

[WOLF9]
Members
3,752 posts
17 hours ago, RipNuN2 said:

Either your team is benefiting from the following effect or being the recipient of it causing games to go quickly . . .

8VegczD.gif

Lol!!!   That reminds me of snowball fights when I was a kid.  My friends would hate me- because I'd either miss completely- or hit them right in the face.    Then I got smart, and started firing for effect:  I'd ricochet them off whatever cover they were using, and plaster them full body with snow!   Nothing like a big bunch of loose snow going down into neck hole, and inside your shirt, lol.  "YAAAHHHH that's COLD!!!!"

Now back to our regularly scheduled rant!

[REVY]
Members
1,261 posts
8,924 battles
On 8/1/2018 at 7:22 PM, Hiroe said:

which explains why that ship that has been hiding in the corner or behind an island for most of the match gets a huge bump up in XP at the end when they are finally caught out in a crossfire.