Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Cruxdei

french cruisers reload time with MBRB

48 comments in this topic

[POP]
Beta Testers
4,064 posts
5,836 battles

tomorrow is the day WG introduce a new gimmick to the french cruisers.

what i want to know is the reload time of the ships,starting at tier6 to tier10 when using the adrenaline rush and main battery reload booster(MBRB).

henry iv with legendary upgrade,adrenaline and the MBRB can reload in 4 seconds i think,i might be wrong.

what about de grasse?is she going to get the reload booster too?

Edited by Cruxdei

[POP]
Beta Testers
4,064 posts
5,836 battles
6 minutes ago, Mono_De_Mantequilla said:

Getting a reload nerf just to accommodate the reload booster consumable sucks though...

that's why i wanna know  how many seconds we get of reload with the adrenaline rush involved and tier10 legendary upgrade.

[WUDPS]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,021 posts
4,848 battles

More or less this is for when you get into a fight with a Des Moines are close range like a moron thinking he'll overpenn you.

Spoiler alert, the Des Moines will still win 9/10 (the 1 time is when he's sailing broadside like a moron.)

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
7,657 posts
11,722 battles
1 hour ago, Cruxdei said:

what i want to know is the reload time of the ships,starting at tier6 to tier10 when using the adrenaline rush and main battery reload booster(MBRB).

Henri with Unique Upgrade and Main Battery Mod 3 has a 9.5s reload. Adrenaline rush gives 0.2% per 1% of HP lost, at say 25% remaining HP you get a 15% boost, which would make 8.08s reload.

With Main Battery Reload booster active that would in theory fall to about 4.04s.

Saint Louis gets a 12s reload, with the module it should be 10.56s. Adrenaline rush the same would be 9s, with booster, 4.5s.

Charles Martel (and Algerie) gets a 12s reload, only Adrenaline Rush applies so 10.2s at 25% HP, 5.1s on booster.

La Galissoniere gets a 9s reload, only AR so down to 7.65s, or 3.8s on booster.

De Grasse being a pay-for-adequacy version of La Galissoniere, with massive advantages seems to lack the consumable as it stands.

Adrenaline Rush clearly varies with HP, and the French Unique commander gets 0.25% instead of 0.2%.

[POP]
Beta Testers
4,064 posts
5,836 battles
5 minutes ago, mofton said:

Henri with Unique Upgrade and Main Battery Mod 3 has a 9.5s reload. Adrenaline rush gives 0.2% per 1% of HP lost, at say 25% remaining HP you get a 15% boost, which would make 8.08s reload.

With Main Battery Reload booster active that would in theory fall to about 4.04s.

Saint Louis gets a 12s reload, with the module it should be 10.56s. Adrenaline rush the same would be 9s, with booster, 4.5s.

Charles Martel (and Algerie) gets a 12s reload, only Adrenaline Rush applies so 10.2s at 25% HP, 5.1s on booster.

La Galissoniere gets a 9s reload, only AR so down to 7.65s, or 3.8s on booster.

De Grasse being a pay-for-adequacy version of La Galissoniere, with massive advantages seems to lack the consumable as it stands.

Adrenaline Rush clearly varies with HP, and the French Unique commander gets 0.25% instead of 0.2%.

yeah for now we don't know if de grasse will get,wish the public test log could be more specific in this case.

@Gneisenau013,do you have any info about that?

henry iv reload is insane with the reload booster and legendary upgrade.

Edited by Cruxdei

[-KAK-]
Members
101 posts
4,428 battles

Wait -- So HIV has base 12.3s RoF, and SL is about to get nerfed to 12s RoF. 

so only 0.3s increase for 240mm guns apparently ?

Uhh...

[WOLF3]
Members
19,800 posts
18,210 battles
1 hour ago, Mono_De_Mantequilla said:

Getting a reload nerf just to accommodate the reload booster consumable sucks though...

I was like this when I read that!

7OHR.gif

:Smile_teethhappy:

"We're giving you a consumable so you can shoot faster, but when it's not active, your Cruiser will shoot slower than it does now."

[WOLFB]
[WOLFB]
Members
109 posts
7,420 battles

Wait, are they just nerfing the CM and SL when using this module? Or are they nerfing them in general to force players to use this module? Were the ships over performing?  Are they trying to reduce French cruiser population? 

• Cool 2

[POP]
Beta Testers
4,064 posts
5,836 battles
1 minute ago, Fruta_mala said:

Wait, are they just nerfing the CM and SL when using this module? Or are they nerfing them in general to force players to use this module? Were the ships over performing?  Are they trying to reduce French cruiser population? 

it's not exactly forced since the module might get a new slot.

but with 10second reload,the ships could achieve 4 seconds or less with MBRB

[WOLFB]
[WOLFB]
Members
109 posts
7,420 battles
8 minutes ago, Cruxdei said:

it's not exactly forced since the module might get a new slot.

but with 10second reload,the ships could achieve 4 seconds or less with MBRB

I'd rather keep the normal DPM for 20 minutes instead of a 16 minute nerf bat and 4 minutes of speed shooting. A momentary increase in rate of fire does not turn the Martel into a brawler, obviously. I'm grinding the Saint Louis right now.  I've already learned the hard way not to count on armor under any circumstances.

Edit... less than 4 minutes according to my poor math skills.

Edited by Fruta_mala

[POP]
Beta Testers
4,064 posts
5,836 battles
4 minutes ago, Fruta_mala said:

I'd rather keep the normal DPM for 20 minutes instead of a 16 minute nerf bat and 4 minutes of speed shooting. A momentary increase in rate of fire does not turn the Martel into a brawler, obviously. I'm grinding the Saint Louis right now.  I've already learned the hard way not to count on armor under any circumstances.

well,try to explain that to the dev team,because they think 15seconds of super reload is too much for CM and ST.

[WOLFB]
[WOLFB]
Members
109 posts
7,420 battles
4 minutes ago, Slumlord_Cheeto said:

The henri kind of blows. I keep it but I don't like it, the Zao is so much better.

I'm not sure I've seen your user name before but that's the funniest one I've seen in a while, gj.

Members
855 posts
3,736 battles

Why is it funny? Henri has crap armor and is easy to hit.....The Zao bounces shells like a boss.  You don't even have the henri so I'm not sure why you're laughing about it. 

Edited by Slumlord_Cheeto
  • Cool 1

Members
3,296 posts
3,601 battles

As a whole it makes me wonder how French Cruisers will fair compared to Russian ones. I remember people having issues deciding why they should use one over the other. 

[WOLFB]
[WOLFB]
Members
109 posts
7,420 battles
2 minutes ago, Slumlord_Cheeto said:

The real question is why are they trying to make the Stalingrad OP as hell..... All balance might as well be thrown out the window when they decide to make OP reward ships... Stalingrad Type I Citadel damage can now be restored by 33% (used to be 10%) Stalingrad Type II Removed HE. The AP now has american cruiser's bounce angle; fuse delay decreased from 0.033 seconds to 0.022 seconds; detonate threshold decreased from 51mm to 34mm; sigma increased from 2.05 to 2.25; max dispersion function is same as german BB's Rudder shift time dropped from 15.08 seconds to 12.54 seconds. Citadel damage can now be restored by 33% (used to be 10%)

Good way to encourage non-elite players to stop playing is to combine OP players with exclusive OP ships. Regular average schmoes like me need at least the illusion that we have a chance.

• Cool 1

Members
855 posts
3,736 battles
2 minutes ago, Fruta_mala said:

Good way to encourage non-elite players to stop playing is to combine OP players with exclusive OP ships. Regular average schmoes like me need at least the illusion that we have a chance.

I mistakenly deleted my Stalingrad part, but yea, I hate the entire idea of the Stalingrad. 

• Cool 1

[POP]
Beta Testers
4,064 posts
5,836 battles
4 minutes ago, Yoshiblue said:

As a whole it makes me wonder how French Cruisers will fair compared to Russian ones. I remember people having issues deciding why they should use one over the other. 

french cruisers have similar balistics,soviet guns have better shell velocity,both line are good at starting fire,soviet line is more friendly since it remains light caliber(IFHE remains useful from tier5 to 9),IFHE on french cruiser stop being useful at tier7(algerie get 203mm).both have no armor and rely at mid/long range fight.

the main battery booster might increase french population.

Beta Testers
1,267 posts
15,407 battles
2 hours ago, Cruxdei said:

tomorrow is the day WG introduce a new gimmick to the french cruisers.

henry iv with legendary upgrade,adrenaline and the MBRB can reload in 4 seconds i think,i might be wrong.

what about de grasse?is she going to get the reload booster too?

The booster is only active for 15 sec.

[WOLFB]
[WOLFB]
Members
109 posts
7,420 battles
10 minutes ago, Slumlord_Cheeto said:

Why is it funny? Henri has crap armor and is easy to hit.....The Zao bounces shells like a boss.  You don't even have the henri so I'm not sure why you're laughing about it. 

Your user name is funny, not the Henri. GJ on the user name.

I'm still grinding to the Henri, I hope it doesn't blow. That would suck.

[POP]
Beta Testers
4,064 posts
5,836 battles
1 minute ago, Lampshade_M1A2 said:

So are there detailed numbers on the loading time increases somewhere? 

for now,only theoretic numbers the playerbase came up with using a calculator.

1 minute ago, SgtSpud said:

The booster is only active for 15 sec.

a lot of things can happen in 15 seconds

Sign in to follow this