Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Admiral_Thrawn_1

Game makes me laugh sometimes

9 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

1,882
[RKLES]
Members
8,957 posts
10,828 battles

Had Go Navy Mission today in one of my battles requiring 15 secondary hits, now how would I ever be able to complete that one in my full secondary build Bismarck... Any ideas??? :Smile_teethhappy:

Finished that battle with a win, 3 ships sunk, and well over hundred secondary hits so I made out very well for Shark points. Lol only 15 secondary hits required. Guess Santa is sending me Coal early via event crates. :cap_happy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
198
[NSEW]
Members
1,084 posts

In game actions used to make me laugh. However, players amusing chat always would hit the right note.  I mean, actual humour. Not sarcastic backhanded reply's nor retorts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,343
[YORHA]
Members
4,137 posts
7,137 battles

Every time I load up the Conqueror it's "Use consumables 5 times".

 

With 2 consumables.

Edited by JCC45

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
373
[P2W]
[P2W]
Members
1,240 posts
19 minutes ago, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

Had Go Navy Mission today in one of my battles requiring 15 secondary hits, now how would I ever be able to complete that one in my full secondary build Bismarck... Any ideas??? :Smile_teethhappy:

Finished that battle with a win, 3 ships sunk, and well over hundred secondary hits so I made out very well for Shark points. Lol only 15 secondary hits required. Guess Santa is sending me Coal early via event crates. :cap_happy:

Meanwhile I get craplike that in a shima. At least 50% of the missions I've seen are basically impossible in whatever ship I'm in. It also incentives terrible play.

Edited by w4spl3g

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,882
[RKLES]
Members
8,957 posts
10,828 battles
2 minutes ago, w4spl3g said:

Meanwhile I get craplike that in a shima. At least 50% of the missions I've seen are basically impossible in whatever ship I'm in. It also incentives terrible play.

Yeah they need to keep those missions being like the ones I have had today that reward good play. Especially since getting a win and sinking enemy ships in addition to mission requirements only adds to to desire to play well. And allows me to just play like I normally do and receive shark crates as added bonuses instead of something I need to go crazy to get.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
223
[WOLF4]
[WOLF4]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
639 posts
9,838 battles

Try "get 3 defend ribbons" , when you end up in standard mode. Had that one last week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,882
[RKLES]
Members
8,957 posts
10,828 battles
1 hour ago, _GreyBeard_ said:

Try "get 3 defend ribbons" , when you end up in standard mode. Had that one last week.

Yeah and nobody even gets near your base when that happens :Smile_amazed:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
115
[C-1]
[C-1]
Members
437 posts
7,510 battles

Spot 9 torps. In my cruiser against 2 or 3 shima's… how can I possibly mess this one up? Well, I guess I could do better if I was using a BB but I honestly don't have a problem completing this one.

Now the 15 secondary hits is really based on the BB I have. For some reason they think that the tier 7 British BB should be able to manage that... I would have to disagree. Bismarck on the other hand… I wish they'd give me that mission when I'm on that one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×