You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Admiral_Thrawn_1

Game makes me laugh sometimes

9 comments in this topic

[RKLES]
Members
8,957 posts
10,828 battles

Had Go Navy Mission today in one of my battles requiring 15 secondary hits, now how would I ever be able to complete that one in my full secondary build Bismarck... Any ideas??? :Smile_teethhappy:

Finished that battle with a win, 3 ships sunk, and well over hundred secondary hits so I made out very well for Shark points. Lol only 15 secondary hits required. Guess Santa is sending me Coal early via event crates. :cap_happy:

[NSEW]
Members
1,084 posts

In game actions used to make me laugh. However, players amusing chat always would hit the right note.  I mean, actual humour. Not sarcastic backhanded reply's nor retorts.

[YORHA]
Members
4,137 posts
7,137 battles

Every time I load up the Conqueror it's "Use consumables 5 times".

With 2 consumables.

Edited by JCC45

[P2W]
[P2W]
Members
1,240 posts
19 minutes ago, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

Had Go Navy Mission today in one of my battles requiring 15 secondary hits, now how would I ever be able to complete that one in my full secondary build Bismarck... Any ideas??? :Smile_teethhappy:

Finished that battle with a win, 3 ships sunk, and well over hundred secondary hits so I made out very well for Shark points. Lol only 15 secondary hits required. Guess Santa is sending me Coal early via event crates. :cap_happy:

Meanwhile I get craplike that in a shima. At least 50% of the missions I've seen are basically impossible in whatever ship I'm in. It also incentives terrible play.

Edited by w4spl3g

[RKLES]
Members
8,957 posts
10,828 battles
2 minutes ago, w4spl3g said:

Meanwhile I get craplike that in a shima. At least 50% of the missions I've seen are basically impossible in whatever ship I'm in. It also incentives terrible play.

Yeah they need to keep those missions being like the ones I have had today that reward good play. Especially since getting a win and sinking enemy ships in addition to mission requirements only adds to to desire to play well. And allows me to just play like I normally do and receive shark crates as added bonuses instead of something I need to go crazy to get.

[WOLF4]
[WOLF4]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
639 posts
9,838 battles

Try "get 3 defend ribbons" , when you end up in standard mode. Had that one last week.

[RKLES]
Members
8,957 posts
10,828 battles
1 hour ago, _GreyBeard_ said:

Try "get 3 defend ribbons" , when you end up in standard mode. Had that one last week.

Yeah and nobody even gets near your base when that happens :Smile_amazed:

[C-1]
[C-1]
Members
437 posts
7,510 battles

Spot 9 torps. In my cruiser against 2 or 3 shima's… how can I possibly mess this one up? Well, I guess I could do better if I was using a BB but I honestly don't have a problem completing this one.

Now the 15 secondary hits is really based on the BB I have. For some reason they think that the tier 7 British BB should be able to manage that... I would have to disagree. Bismarck on the other hand… I wish they'd give me that mission when I'm on that one.