Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
mixmkz

Operations division bug - for non operation of the week

5 comments in this topic

[ADOPT]
Members
314 posts
4,035 battles

Whenever we division up for operations, and chooses to do any operation that is not the current operation of the week, the game would go to the 'queuing screen' for a few seconds then drop everyone in the division back to the login landing page.

Was able to replicate this bug with a few different operations and with other division commanders as well.

[OPRAH]
[OPRAH]
Beta Testers
5,481 posts
15,368 battles

did you send a support ticket? If not do so soon

[ADOPT]
Members
314 posts
4,035 battles

I did not, and did not know I needed to do so.  Thanks!

[CIAO]
[CIAO]
Members
16 posts
5,737 battles

I have this problem every time I try to start an op that is not Op Of The Week.

I wonder if it has anything to do with me playing the game via the Steam client.

When I lead the division and launch into the selected op, it crashes everyone in the divisions game. Happens every time when I am division leader. Only solution I've found is for everyone to leave the division and reform under someone using the native WG client. 

[DNTZ]
Members
1 post
5,814 battles

>> I wonder if it has anything to do with me playing the game via the Steam client.

No, my clan and other people have been having the same problem intermittently with non Op-of-the-Week ops for a while now (at least the last 3 - 4 months) and none of us is using Steam.  I don't know if Wargaming knows about this problem.  We haven't brought it up because whenever it happens we either go and do something else or we try again and for some reason it works, though the last couple times I've seen it we haven't been able to get into the op at all.

Edited by Gimle_0
Forgot to mention not using Steam client

Sign in to follow this